ForumsSupport Forumfriends who are on

11 2231
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I think in the place were it shows all online accounts, your friends should be in a different color so you know when your friends are on.

• 11 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yes, but both the Mods and Admins are different colours, people might get confused on what the 3rd Colour is if they don't know.

But I guess thats a good idea, what colour would the be though?

alejandro_
alejandro_
50 posts
Nomad

well if they made an annoucemeant in the news. I think they should do this. I fthey do i think it should be the color red!

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

I think the coour should be customizable so it'd help you remember what colour your friends were.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Lol, I thought of that too, the red I mean, it most certainly should not, be yellow!
Bright yellow=MY EYES!!!
Dark yellow=>.> looks like that putty on the floor
^see what I mean?

As for the announcment, not everybody reads the stickies, if it even is made one, too new, don't look at the Support&Suggestions. Many reasons lol, just like the Chat, Forum Arrangements, and Merit_Recongization, announcments were made, people still got confused XP

Either way, this would be a good thing, however it is not really nessacary either, I think.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

It does make thing easier though. Almost everything does.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I just want to know when my friends are on so I can talk to them, insted of going through everyname looking for one. I was thinking of red too.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

[/quote]is there a place???[quote]I think in the place were it shows all online accounts

Fishyfish
Fishyfish
16 posts
Nomad

i agree with u alejandro it is a good idea the color should be customizable so u know but the admin and mod colors should not be some of the colors u can choose

Fishyfish
Fishyfish
16 posts
Nomad

sory not alejandro i meant xXxTetimaruxXx

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Yes, on the bottom of the forums.

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

Yes,I really like this idea,but I only have one friend ha ha and thats Sharkbate.Well yea I guess it would be a good idea for people with lots of friends KOG and many more.I say yes to the idea.

Showing 1-11 of 11