ForumsNews and FeedbackNo more lag games

10 41532
bigattck
bigattck
30 posts
Blacksmith

Its been forever since a good game that does not lag come out. All i want to do is play a nice game of (name game) but now i can't do that because of lag. Please armor games make a requirement that makes sure that new games don't lag. no one likes lag and it really does not help the developer with his game.

• 10 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Perhaps your computer is so old that any new game will lag on it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Sounds like a problem on your end. New games work fine for me.

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

Six different people (myself and the original poster included) commented on the game that inspired this - Jelly Truck - regarding lag problems. I doubt that it's on the ends of all of us...

raunchy
raunchy
40 posts
Blacksmith

no problem on my end for that game. just finished it.

bigattck
bigattck
30 posts
Blacksmith

guys this is not my computer problem. here are 10 games that lag 100%

Jelly Truck, kolm-2, coinbox hero, i saw her cross the world, strikeforce kitty, pause ahead, 7 days without rain, Run Elephant Run, ditto, and Maximum Frustration 2 (yes its a real game)

look at the comments they all say it lags.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Given that list of games and my previous experiences, the problem is most likely caused by Google Chrome, which has a tendency to lag when a keyboard button is held. This means you should try the games from that list on a different browser and see if they still lag.

bigattck
bigattck
30 posts
Blacksmith

nope still lag its the developer fault, don't blame this on browsers, computers, internet, or the website. we all know that the developer made it laggy.

suckamunch2
suckamunch2
1 posts
Nomad

i hate lag anything i do no matter what it is all i get is lag

Coderzthereal
Coderzthereal
1 posts
Nomad

Seriously? I experience a ton of lag with my super slow computer, so I understand. BUT BUT BUT! I won't go into technical details, but lag can only be caused by the client not reacting to the user fast enough. (In English, that means that your computer is too slow if you experience lag.) Seriously, don't blame the developer for how slow or fast your computer may be.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Locking this because it's old.

Showing 1-10 of 10