ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEL MUSICO by pang

6 4079
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So I've noticed that in the Arts, MUSIC, and writing section that we seem to be missing one of the three components of the phrase "Arts, MUSICS, and writing." I tried wrapping my head around this problem, computing many algorithms and producing many fine essays on which of the three parts of Arts, MUSIC, and writing the AMW is missing.

Was it Arts? This one took me some time, due to the fact that...like..come on, man, what IS art? Y'know? Like..what is it, dude? Art could be like..anything, man! After I finished listening In the Aeroplane Over the Sea I came down from my Hippie Haze and realized, "'ey brah peeps be drawin' up in 'ere so yeah we got art"

Was it Writing? No..no I remember helping with the writing stuff before it died and now it's back I think.

OH YEAH WAIT IT'S MUSIC NO ONE MAKES MUSIC ON HERE :OOO

Anyways I'ma be doing bass covers on here. Camera quality is meh so don't expect HIGH HD SWAG sounds.

Will post first one tonight after work

• 6 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s539/papermonkey124/22_zpse715438d.png
omg im so exicted silver is so excited pick is so excited frank is so excit4ed
everyone is so excited 4 u pango
edit: EVERYONE IS SO EXCITED OMGGG

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

*gets on hype train*

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

HYPE TRAIN FIRST STOP: FIRST SONG

So before I post, I should warn you...my camera quality is horrible. I put more in the description, so please read that.
TL;DR - camera sux, makes notes sound blah, everything sounds blah. In irl, bass sounds kawaii.

Merciless Cult by Dir en Grey
(again, sorry for quality. Also as explained in description, something went weird between making the video and uploading, so overlaying audio of song and the audio of me playing might be a tad bit off)

Went with this song because it's a fairly simple song, and wanted to start off with something not that difficult. Also is one of my most recently learned song, and because I loves me some Dir en Grey I wanted to show it off ^~^

Bass tuning in this video: D, G, C, D

(p.s. I live in apartments so I can't go totes HAM cuz i dont want to get complaints. There is a part in the day where I have a window to be louder/more free with playing, I just wasn't in it when making this video. Maybe next time)

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Woah who's dis smexy grill???? She's breddy good with da bass.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Pretty impressive @pangtongshu I should bust out and dust off my old guitar, as far as the video goes, good quality. The Audio... not so much. Might I suggest THIS adapter for AMP output to PC input. Also I highly recommend Audacity to record and edit your stuff.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

@Riptizoid101 Reported

@weirdlike Thank you! I'll definitely be checking those out

Showing 1-6 of 6