ForumsThe TavernYou Tube vs Facebook vs Twitter vs Vine vs Instagram vs Twitch

6 4181
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Which is the best one?
I say You Tube because you can get footage of different events in a short time or you can listen to music or you can go and watch something funny.

• 6 Replies
Parajugarmucho
Parajugarmucho
30 posts
Scribe

I don't know if Facebook or YouTube.
I choose this 2

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

YouTube: I'm only here for soundtracks, GundamInfo, Daisuki, and very little others, so no.

Facebook: Big no

Vine: WHAT IS THIS

Twitter, Instagram, Twitch: Never used.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@blk2860 Your link goes to a page unrelated to this topic, plus I think R2 is the one asking the questions there.

I don't think I can compare these social media platforms because they all have very different purposes.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

plus I think R2 is the one asking the questions there.

Nope, it's his thread, he's running it. I was just substitute.

Anyways I choose ArmorGames because it's not an answer.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

YouTube: I love youtube... I spend to much time on it, so this is the winner for me. I like how I can say whatever on youtube and KNOW my people will see it as opposed to stupid facebook and their money-grabbing-attention-seeking ways.
Facebook: I hate facebook, I have it because there are people I don't care enough about to give my number, but care enough about them I kinda wanna see what's going on in their lives; that and I use it for school (which is weird in hindsight, but yeah)
Twitter,Vine and instagram: Hate all of these and refuse to use them, no meaning and no substance, I already have to keep up with FB because my friends are always like 'oh did you see my fb update' and so on and I don't care enough about them to follow them on anything else. Plus I can't really get rid of FB because I use it for communicating with classmates to get things done. So yeah. Plus the amount of pointless things on these is greater than even that of FB, which is saying something.
Twitch: Meh, I like twitch but I think it is weird that they are so strictly gaming, I guess its just not for me. I really only follow like 2-3 people on it though, so I don't use it often.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

instagram and vines are just completly dumb, twitch is only useful for live streaming games if you're big on youtube, facebook is pretty lame unless you got friends to talk to, so youtube = god

Showing 1-6 of 6