ForumsForum Games[Necro] Sword and Ship: A pirate RPG (Interest Check)

9 3273
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I'm teaming up with @lowco1 to make a pirate RPG if you like what you see and want to play the RPG post below. Tell me if you need more info. There will be 3 main races being Humans, Zombies and Skeletons but there will be all kinds of creatures you can summon at the altar.

Story:

In the 17th century. An evil zombie pirate named Captain Misthaven wants to get the heart of the seas a Pearl that can decide the fate of the seas. Its up to stop or help him by summoning spirits and using swords and guns before its too late.

Sneak peek at the combat system:

Ship battles:

You will have a number of units to do the following:

-Board the opponents ship
-Man cannons
-Defend against enemy units boarding the ship
-Man the altar where you can send powerful spells at the opponent or summon spirits to fight for you, spirits cannot man cannons or altars.

Human/Zombie/Skeleton battles

there will be moves to choose from and you can use flavor text for additional effects.

Sneak peek on gameplay:

You will have a crew of people and a upgradable ship some things you can upgrade:

-Engine: Increases speed, speed makes it so it takes less rounds to get places each round there is a chance for a ambush so more speed = less rounds = less chance for a pirate ambush.

-Hull: Increases Defense, the enemys cannons will do less damage. It also increases health, which you should know what it does.

-Cannons: increases number of people able to use cannons, increases power of cannons

-Altar: Increases number of people able to cast/summon spells/spirits, gives better spell/spirits.

• 9 Replies
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

why does this say 2 posts?

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

I don't know I tried to post but it disappeared. So Anyone?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

again you sound desperate its only been up for a hour give it time.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I do love myself some pirates.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

alright we will start whichever comes firs oct 28th or another person joins

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters