ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI need your guys' thoughts on this idea.

3 3872
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So as most of you know, I have recently made a story called ArmorGames High. Well now I'm thinking of doing another story. Basically the story is kind of like pang's nuzlocke. I'll be playing games and basically act as if I'm the character itself. However I won't just do Pokemon I'll do all sorts of games. I'll probably call it, "R2 Plays Games" or something

The thing I need your guys' help with is if I should do it.

I'm a very busy person, I have school and I'm in a marching band(though the marching season ends soon). Another thing is that I only have Nintendo consoles not anything else(except computer but I rarely go on that), so if the story becomes successful and people want me to play like Skyrim or something, I won't have the system for it, and I won't just buy a new console and game just to make you people happy. I rarely get money. The consoles I have are GameCube, Wii, Wii U, and 3DS. The game I'm planning to do for the beginning is Zelda WindWaker HD.

Another thing is that I'm also busy with ArmorGames High, and I know you guys want me to keep doing that. The thing is, I may have to slow production of AGH if I do two stories. I could do it tv season style and post the story one half of the year and AGH the other half.

So, should I do it? If people aren't interested in it then I just won't do it.

• 3 Replies
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

It'd be nice if you kept up AGH, that's the only reliable source of humor on this site right now. Maybe post a sample of the other story thing and we'll see how it is?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yeah, I won't really do a sample story. Just because it's a lot of work to create a single chapter for AGH, what with the editing and thinking of how things should work. It takes a lot more work for me than you may think.

Also I never said I'll take down AGH, I just said it might be slower, like probably post a chapter once every 3 weeks.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I agree with this, but as a fellow writer, I just can't really see how its that hard for you. The hardest part of writing for me is making the title, followed by thinking the plot. Then I just go along as I write, and it usually ends up fairly well. But I do in-fact think you should do this. I would say for you to do this on a horror game, as you are a very good writer and could probably make it be piss-pants scary, but saying you dont do computer games, thats out of the park.

Just realized I sound like a stuck-up doosh, sorry.

Showing 1-3 of 3