ForumsPopular MediaSword Art Online VS Log Horizon

0 6754
silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Now this is not meant to be a "Which anime is better" discussion, but a discussion on who would win in a fight, Shiroes team (Shiroe, Naotsugu, Akatsuki, Nyanta) and Kiritos team (Kirito, Asuna, Klein, Lyfa) and due to the fact of Lyfa being in the battle all SAO players will be in their ALO forms.
Now lets look more in-depth about the teams:

First: Kiritos team, he has 2 pure DPS characters(Kirito, Klein), a 1/2 DPS 1/2 Healer(Lyfa) and a 2/3 Healer 1/3 DPS(Asuna).
Now the basic weapons: Kirito, Excaliber, sword made by Lizbeth.
Klein, Random Katana.
Asuna, Rapier, magic branch.
Lyfa, Random Katana.

Second: Shiroes team, he has 2 DPS(Akatsuki, Nyanta) a Tank (Naotsugu) and a Support (Shiroe)
Weapons: Shiroe, Prudent Horned Owl Cane.
Akatsuki, Random Katana.
Nyanta, Dual wield Rapiers.
Naotsugu, Sword, Shield.

Now, here is how i believe the the battle would go by (all data based off of the anime characters and how they act):

Kirito will attack first because that's what he does, Naotsugu would stop him and start taking damage, Lyfa and Klein would likely come in after, Naotsugu would use Anchor Howl to force everyone to attack him or be subject to an attack of opportunity. Nyanta would then start attacking Kiritos group from behind, them unable to do anything, Akatsuki would take out Asuna with a few quick move while she is surprised. Naotsugu can use Castle Of Stone to make himself invincible for 10 seconds, Shiroe would us Thorn Bind Hostage of most likely Kirito, Nyanta would quickly take advantage and take 2/3 of Kiritos health most likely killing him, after fifteen seconds Shiroe can use Thorn Bind Hostage again, Akatsuki and Nyanta are still devouring Klein and Lyfas HP. by the end Shiroes team would win with Naotsugu at 1/5 health, Shiroe and Nyanta at full, and Akatsuki with 2/3s of her health left.

If i am missing anything or you think a character would do something different please reply! but to make it easier on me please number your arguments.

• 0 Replies
Showing 136-135 of 0