ForumsArt, Music, and WritingManta's Shameless Self-Promotion

5 6294
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hi, guys.

I'm an old vet. I hope some of the oldies are still around to recognize me, hahahaha.

Anyways. I make music now, and videos, and I have a Youtube channel where I post them, and I'd like to share that channel with you guys.

This is the first original song I uploaded. I know the guitar playing is sloppy, due to a mixture of me not being good at playing and singing at the same time when I had uploaded, nervousness, and not rehearsing much before I recorded. But, excuses. I've improved a lot since that video was recorded. I hope you like, and check out the other videos on my channel, too. Like, comment, subscribe, blah blah, you know the drill.

I do more than just music with that channel. But, whatever the case, I'd love to hear what you guys think about my (amateur please be kind) content. Thanks!

Side note: holy hell I remembered BB code it's been like 3 years what

Edit: THEY FINALLY ADDED AN EDIT BUTTON WHAT IS THIS

I guess I should add a language warning? I curse like a sailor in some of the non-music videos. I don't know if the AG forumgoer base is as young as it used to be, ahahaha.

• 5 Replies
BrounieMan
BrounieMan
42 posts
Jester

Sweet hair brah.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

...i would subscribe if you do some comedy songs like Tenacious D. :P

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Oh gawd Spencer, you look completely different behind all that facial hair.

Subscribed, but put the lyrics in for future vids!

RobertColes
RobertColes
1 posts
Nomad

Oh yea gawd Spencer, a person glimpse completely different at the rear of everything that unwanted facial hair,bought but set the lyrics set for potential vids!.

http://www.pass-4sure.me

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Ahh, good call, Nicho! I don't know why I didn't actually...

Anyway, not uploaded anything lately due to personal issues, but just to show that I do videos other than music, here is a dramatic reading I did of the infamous My Immortal Harry Potter Fanfiction. Language warning.

I'll pop in now and then to update this sort of thing, but, ya know, I don't have time to be a forumgoer these days. Peace out guys! I miss y'all.

Showing 1-5 of 5