ForumsPopular MediaPerson Of Interest Thread

5 4453
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Talk about Person of Interest here. Have you ever seen it? It's a hit tv show on CBS that airs at 10PM PST on Tuesdays. It's about a machine that has an all-seeing eye and a group of dogooders that try to stop crimes. Every week there is a new person of interest, whom is followed by the dogooders for the portion of the episode.

I highly suggest watching it if you haven't, and if you have feel free to vent about it all you want here!

• 5 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've seen it, but honestly it doesn't do much to differentiate itself from other crime shows these days

It kinda does though, they have more like hands on crime stuff and POI deals with more watching and hacking files and such, still they are similar.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I watch it. Since Amy Acker is part of the show my interest jumped from 80% to 500%!!! I love hot weirdos!
Seriously I like the show because the characters are interesting. I also like their interaction.
Also Amy Acker ( the one who says that the machine is talking to her) is hot! Did I already mention that? Oops, I did.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Also Amy Acker ( the one who says that the machine is talking to her) is hot! Did I already mention that? Oops, I did.

Root? Do you happen to think Shaw is hot at all? ^^ @SSTG

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Root? Do you happen to think Shaw is hot at all?

Yeah she is too!
alyssa1
alyssa1
50 posts
Peasant

I've seen it before, I like it, but the suspense after each episode is killer!

Showing 1-5 of 5