ForumsWEPRHuman mixing

1 4000
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Assuming that humanity have many thousands of years left before its demise. Wouldn't humanity eventually become one large ethnicity. I mean eventual one will make children with the 'neighboring' ethnic group. Maybe not this generation or next, but eventually they will hit 'next door'. Taking this into consideration, plus the globalization, eventually all humans will basically be one big ethnicity. Taking the world into a new era and creating the new much better person.

In Principe, isn't multicultural society already a few steps ahead of the rest of the world. And isn't ethnic mixed people the most fitted people, taking the evolutionary saying ''survival of the fittest'' into consideration.

• 1 Reply
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Human mixing

Consider this. Our ancestors already mixed with various, now extinct human groups. It has been proven, for example, that we have traces of Neanderthal genome in ours. Granted, the social situation today is different, but there are also no other human species left but us. Not necessarily making a point here, just thought it worth mentioning.

I mean eventual one will make children with the 'neighboring' ethnic group. Maybe not this generation or next, but eventually they will hit 'next door'.

If you mean children from parents of different ethnic groups, that is nothing new. Is it?

And isn't ethnic mixed people the most fitted people, taking the evolutionary saying ''survival of the fittest'' into consideration.

And isn't ethnic mixed people the most fitted people, taking the evolutionary saying ''survival of the fittest'' into consideration.

To both points, I ask, how so? What are your reasons to think so?
Showing 1-1 of 1