New Quests now available for Decision 3.
Ten Little Officers
Find 10 Captains.
Too Fast, Too Deadly
Reach 70 kills per minute (KPM) during an outpost mission.
Fists of Fury
Kill 500 enemies with a melee weapon.
Find all 15 storehouses.
Hack all 50 of the 60 ATM machines.
(Note: Only 'Hack' the ATM machines, do not destroy them!)
100% completion of the game.
Complete at least 8 Siege mission waves on one of the Outposts. This requires the Decoy upgrade.
Kill the Super Mutant Boss within 4 minutes.
- 178 Replies
Day 200 i can't find builders, engineers, captain and rangers in town.. all i can find is civilians and soldiers
is this a bug??
what do you need to do if you found docter bear and Matthew the biologist because he needs to talk to bear but i dont know how i need to do that
The boss was Easy, I just took out my minion and tore it to shreds in less than a minute.
Does somebady know what you need to to with bear and matthew if you found them because i dont
guyzz i finished commonwealth , border side , westside , mand reached massacre. how to unlock the rest all areas? i killed the boss at massacre 3 times. didnt kill all 150 zombies but reached till 90. how to reach other maps???
You need to complete "Frontier Outpost" missions to open new areas. If the mission doesn't show up yet, try upgrading your outpost (one of the red upgrades IIRC).
For some reason, the "Find doctor Bear" quest didn't got completed, and i did found Dr. Bear, did anyone got this problem too?
It's starting to get annoying, i already have 100% secured the 4 areas, and i'm not getting the other ones.
@Gantic yes you need to sue characters auto-melle and replay game for ATMS
1. The checkpoint is developed at the very end, otherwise you become tired to beat off attacks from the towers, and they (the towers) are absolutely ineffective, on more complex areas and levels, even with a maximum upgrade, the attack will never be repulsed, and the developer does not provide the option to repel an attack in person , You will constantly lose the area. Yes, and when training the guards they (the towers) only interfere: near the gate you will not get killed by the guards, everyone is killed from the towers (effectively when not necessary). First, we develop the factory (so that money and materials are faster accumulated, if necessary), then we train security. And only
in the end upgrade the tower (three of the cheapest minigans are enough, the rest is absolutely unprofitable, not including achivki in 16 upgrades).
2. Why do you need a capsule of rabies in all three games and did not understand. We develop it only for the full development.
3. The first two armors are useless. The third is necessary only at a heavy level of complexity, and it is worth buying and upgrading.
4. A team of assistants, too, do not write down to call and upgrade. They will not allow you to quickly develop your weapons (which will already be upgraded too slowly).
5. Do not kill enemies with barrels - it does not bring money. In general, barrels shoot if only you have to earn 5 bucks, a series of blown up barrels (and nearby enemies and other
objects that stand with them) does not increase the money bonus.
6. Workers, employees and military (not counting inspectors and workers) to the team should be recruited only after a complete cleansing of the territory. They are very quickly killed. But, do not be lazy, run the level anew, and collect all in areas, either to the team, or to the camp to send, because Then, if necessary, the right people are very difficult to find.
7. Consider that the game is very buggy and it has a lot of bugs. Although it is claimed that it was tested and even
became the best. I replay it for almost six months. You might be surprised that when you instantly develop and wear the strongest armor (and before that you were dressed in the initial armor without a single upgrade) - you will be killed much more often. Or that a simple level will suddenly become super-complex, for the same incomprehensible reasons. Although he remained "easy", and you just upgraded your weapons and outfits to the maximum.
Enjoy the game, it's worth it! (c)
I want to be able to change what I have on my outposts. I dont want to make a new save file just so I can have my outposts be what I want them to be.
The Quests are pretty broken.
A. I have done the Massacre and I killed a Zombie God Troll in 3mins- and then I got Boss Rush
"ten little officers" was bugged for me. I didnt had to find 10 captains.. it was enough to respeak with them a few times in the camp to get the quest.
"too fast, too deadly" was given to me with a kpm of 36 ...
Yes there are some bugs, but the game is really nice.
please help me i can not find doctor bear
You must be logged in to post a reply!