ForumsThe TavernNew Blog!

2 2736
DeathPickaxe
DeathPickaxe
71 posts
Shepherd

Hey guys. I’m DeathPickaxe. This blog is about me blogging about different types of games, whether they are Flash, Unity, or Java. I love blogging about different games and rating them too. I hope you enjoy my blog.

http://deathpickaxe.wordpress.com/

UPDATE:

I just recently edited the site interface! Please check it out.

PS:

Talk to me there if you want to become an author on my site or comment on my profile. You can post your own reviews on games. The only things you need to do are follow my formatting:

My Rating:

Review:

Description:

Play the game:

Features:

Screenshot of gameplay:

• 2 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hey I just read your reviews and saw your site. Well first off, I like the formatting, but if I have learned anything from my Communications course, it's that a more descriptive article is a nicer sight to sore eyes.

for example, "I felt as if my fingers were touching too many keys at once due to the height of the keys and how closely attached they were together."

over

"I touched the keyboard and I kept pressing other buttons."

The first example is better because it gives the readers an idea on how it feels like to press a keyboard. Sou should give your readers more ideas on why things are the way they are, and help them imagine how it would be like to be playing the game. Saying your review in a manner where when they play it, they will remember what you said and say "yeah, hes right".

Other than that, your site is simple and maybe with a few more touches it could look even better. Just my advice to you

DeathPickaxe
DeathPickaxe
71 posts
Shepherd

@LEGEND_beast - I think I got what you mean. Thanks for the tips.

Showing 1-2 of 2