ForumsGamesDisqus moderator for King of Towers?

4 2893
Zaptue
Zaptue
15 posts
Shepherd

I'd really appreciate it if someone could provide contact information for the Disqus moderator for the King of Towers forum. Thanks in advance !

• 4 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Disqus moderation is performed by the moderators of this site.

Zaptue
Zaptue
15 posts
Shepherd

Thank you, Gantic. Perhaps you could clarify a question for me. Is it somehow against the rules to upvote a funny comment, and respond to it with, "hehe "? I had that comment removed today, yet when I had issues a few days ago that were a bit more serious, the moderator on duty deleted none of the profane and downright rude comments another user was flaming me with. I hope this is an aberration rather than what normally goes on here .

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

If you feel like you are being flamed, then it would be best to flag the comment and let the moderators deal with it. I highly suggest that you do not take it upon yourself to engage in said discussion.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Zaptue:

There are several types of comments that may be removed on sight with no notice:
- Very short ones
- Non-English ones.
- Comments following one that was deleted

We can only deal with what we can see. If there is a user breaking the rules in the comments, flag them. No flag means no report, so we probably won't see it. There are thousands of games and thousands upon thousands of comments made every day. And popular games without chats like King of Towers can get hundreds in an hour. So if there's someone breaking the rules, flag it.

Showing 1-4 of 4