ForumsThe TavernWhat is with the inactivity?

9 2884
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

For the past three days, I feel like everyone has been so inactive. I mean what's the deal? what's happening? We need more people.

• 9 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Real life man, sometimes it just happens.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Activity usually takes it up a gear or two come summer. It's winter, we're all in hibernation.

Or the fact that you're really skyrocketing on the post count, so the rest of us seem like languid garden snails in comparison. The WERP is really quiet as the grave these days though.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Activity usually takes it up a gear or two come summer. It's winter, we're all in hibernation.

Or the fact that you're really skyrocketing on the post count, so the rest of us seem like languid garden snails in comparison. The WERP is really quiet as the grave these days though.

okay, but I am talking about the abundance of us even when active, really isn't that much. Then when everyone is inactive, it's as if this place is a ghost town.

and @JACKinbigletters right like I don't have one too.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

@LEGEND_beast not what I meant lad. Some people are doing Christmas stuff, others are pulling extra shifts to pay for that gift, others just are doing other things. Didn't mean to say you don't have a life. And as nicho said it's winter time.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@JACKinbigletters Sorry, I didn't mean to come off that way, what I meant was yeah I have a life too and I still have time for here. Well I guess the both of you are right, priorities huh? Sometimes AG can be distracting for me. So yea

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

@LEGEND_beast it's okay, misunderstandings happen all the time, especially around the internet.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

And then a scruffy stout man covered in frozen rags enters the smoky ale laden atmosphere of the pub, few souls still gathered here for the stifling warmth and freed bread sticks with its meals or gruel in this icy time of the year.

I'm still here :P, though I do not have much to talk about...hermits do not hibernate as much as they just migrate :P, and its not a seasonal thing the migrate more like animals looking for food.

Anywho I do not visit the tavern much...whose the barkeep I need a drink :P

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Hectichermit SHAZAM! a lightning drink for you. Maybe this is the place where lost souls can talk about anything

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

@Hectichermit as far as my information grid can go is that it's Unleashed.

Showing 1-9 of 9