ForumsGamesTown of Salem! (Discussion, Strategies, Gameplay, etc.)

44 11914
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I've been in forum games for a while and have seen a few people talking about the game Town of Salem. I figured there was a thread for it here, and it turns out there is none. I thought I'd add a thread for it. Here is a intro to ToS(Town of Salem) taken from the official website to anyone who has never heard of it:

Town of Salem is a browser-based game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, Serial Killers, Arsonists and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don't know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught. Town of Salem has 29 unique roles ensuring a different experience each time you play. Before a game starts players are put into a lobby where the host can select what roles will be in the game. Players are then assigned roles at random from the list of chosen roles. Players have an in-game role card that explains their roles abilities and alignments.

This game, as stated above, is free and requires no download. Here's a link to the site: Town of Salem. If you join, don't forget to state one of us as a referrer!

Friend list
Darkfire45-Zeroh755
red303-Red303
helpo1-helpo1
JACKinbigletters-JACKinbigletters
blk2860- spiritcrusher77
R2D21999-R2D21999
pickpocket-pick
Doombreed-Doombreed
Gogotank- Gogo2568

• 44 Replies
Showing 61-60 of 44