ForumsGamesiOS Games

22 9770
Oogi
Oogi
2 posts
Nomad

Hey guys,

What're some good iOS games? I have the Kingdom Rush series and Battleheart Legacy and I love playing those but I need 1 or 2 new ones.

I downloaded Sneaky Sneaky when it came out; it was fun but it felt a little too short.

What would you guys recommend?

• 22 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Infinity Blade Series

Best app I have ever had the honor of playing. It keeps you playing like a console game, has great action, and even greater story.

If not, you can try Zenonia Series.
If not again, you can try Injustice. (A game based of the DC universe, way more interesting than you think.)

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Gta Remasters.

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

FLAPPY BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

@SirLegendary
Totally agree, the infinity blade series is awesome.

One really good game I can recommend is Bastion, it is has an amazing story as well as awesome gameplay.

Alex_1713
Alex_1713
3 posts
Nomad

i love the game called Knight Match. It's a good choice instead of candy crush

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The Room. It's a really good box unlocking puzzle game.
http://images.pocketgamer.co.uk/FCKEditorFiles//nexusae0_unnamed-12.jpg

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Since someone has poster here again, I just wanted to show everyone why infinity blade has my truest form of video gaming love.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/09/IB3_091713_1600.jpg

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

You need a Real iOS game. A game that can never be replaced. A game so epic it should only be played through one time.

So I must highly recommend " Midnight Cinderlla ".

http://mms.businesswire.com/media/20140507007062/en/414101/5/%E5%8F%B0%E6%B9%BE%E7%8E%8B%E5%AE%AE.jpg

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna expand into android games, cause android masterrace. I've been playing marvel's contest of champions. It's a collection game where you can unlock heroes that run the entire gambit of marvel characters from the current comic runs to the MCU. It's free on google play, but it does have a lot of microtransactions, as well as PVP, a story mode, and special quests. You can level up your heroes and heroines to unlock better abilities, more special moves, and such. It plays like a mix betweeen a dungeon crawler and a mortal kombat style fighter. It's pretty **** awesome.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@thepyro222 I mean this thread is about iOS games, not comparing iOS to android. You missed the whole point of the thread.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

You know what, you're right. I assumed that it was talking about iphone games. I wanted to hijack it a little bit to include android because of the fact that it would be pointless to start a whole new thread for something basically similar. I apologize.

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Terraria is a must for any IOS gamer!

SlimeKnight
SlimeKnight
128 posts
Peasant

If you are willing to play Free to Play games, I'd suggest Brave Frontier. If you don't mind spending a little cash and enjoy rhythm games, Deemo is another game to look into.

bacon3assassin
bacon3assassin
13 posts
Nomad

I say Dead Trigger 1 & 2

bacon3assassin
bacon3assassin
13 posts
Nomad

Also try out the Modern Combat series.

Showing 1-15 of 22