Nomad

Do you like minecraft or not?

• 37 Replies
Shrublord
Shrublord
7 posts
Nomad

@Greg7077

minecraft is a good game doesn't get boring quickly when playing with friends on a server.

Eh, it's boring for me because after a while, it seems like I have nothing to do in the game. I'm too uncreative to make good-looking structures, and going out to fight enemies gets repetitive sooner or later.

Additionally, the only reason I would play online is to adventure and fight enemies, but as I said above, it gets quite repetitive for me.

saint_518
saint_518
1 posts
Farmer

Love the game! It takes time to really build up but it gets very interesting after awhile with the nether portal and the ender dragon.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

minecraft is a pretty good game.not 100% the best,but it's decent.

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with Drink. It gets repetitive. Let me explain the steps.
1. Mine
2. Craft. (MineCraft lol)
3. Fight
4. Eat
5. Sleep

Literally top 5 steps.

Crackback
Crackback
40 posts
Peasant

It s good game to relax and you can find lot of mods and mini-games. You can them on Hypixel server. It s really famous server But you will need original Minecraft...

Scarlet53
Scarlet53
167 posts
Shepherd

I love Minecraft! It's such a fun game! XD

lindacheyenne
lindacheyenne
7 posts
Jester

yes i do love playing this game started playing it bout over 2 years ago i am pro had awesome time and yeah i know a lot of servers tricks glitches and much more its really awesome i know a good bit of commands in it to i play it on ipad ios i

impulse255dj
impulse255dj
48 posts
Farmer

Minecraft is fun, I do rather like it. For me personally it is kind of a solo escapist thing for me to relax, really can't stand playing Minecraft with other people. Have been building stuff in the same world now for about 3 years, although I may only play once or twice a month. Usually its when I'm too stressed out to work but too tired to play Quakeworld, I'll stick on a podcast and potter around in Minecraft for a few hours.

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

MINECRAFT!! YES! A HUNDRED TIMES YES!!! XD

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

It's fun for a while but it gets kinda boring.

EdgeofSanity
EdgeofSanity
28 posts
Shepherd

Yes. I enjoy this game a lot and enjoy building all kinds of things.

Demonakinale
Demonakinale
38 posts
Templar

No, the game simply became too repetitive, though many others would have a different opinion to mine.

ronronANDES
ronronANDES
2 posts
Nomad

Not really but I do enjoy it, it's good for people with ADHD.

MasterKills007
MasterKills007
1 posts
Jester

No No No !!!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

As a game, I'd say Minecraft is an 8/10. It's EXTREMELY fun with mods, however, the community of it is really what ruins it and basically halves the rating I just gave it...that's all...

Showing 16-30 of 37