ForumsGamesSANIC BOOM WOOHOOOOOO

3 2754
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

So, I bought Sonic Boom: Rise Of Lyric yesterday without reading any of the reviews. That's sad. Some parts were decent, but there's too many flaws. The game is 720p 60fps, but it feels like 480p 30fps. Another bad game in the sanic series.

Do you think Sega will die?

• 3 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

They already killed their console production, so technically a part of them already died.

But you're just looking at one game series, that honestly should die. Face it guys, none of the recent Sonic games were any good. Anyways, back to what I was saying, you're only looking at one game series Sega made. They've actually made some pretty decent games recently, Beyonetta 2, Alien Isolation, etc. So I wouldn't really call them dead, not yet.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Sega won't die. Like r2 said, sanic isn't the only thing that the company makes. They'll be alright. Once they make good sanic games again, they'll be better, but they're fine right now. Bayoneta is getting great reviews and praise so they shouldn't be worried.

Knuckles' new look hurt me in my soul. Still I hoped the game wouldn't suck too much because sonic needs good games again. Looks like I was dissapointed

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

SANIC IS BACK BOYS WE CAN ALL GO FAST ONCE MORE

AND OMG KNUCKLES WOWOWOWOWOW LIKE HE IS ALL LIKE "tch, not today" CUZ HE SO STRONG

Showing 1-3 of 3