ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Please Help Me Before it is too late

9 2970
Gametomb
Gametomb
7 posts
Scribe

Guys my current account is hacked. Thanks to Google Chrome that I still have access to my account, but it will be for long I believe. Armor Games please send a password reset to my original email address. This profile's email is changed and I can't reset my password.

Again, please HELP!

My Helmet Heroes character lost 2 best pets, a bunch of loots and money. Also the hacker insulted Robby with my account. That damaged my rep.

• 9 Replies
Gametomb
Gametomb
7 posts
Scribe

I am now striped to nothing but my companion pet. Where is Justice?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Let's call the @Ferret for this problem! He can help you further...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Gametomb I've contacted your e-mail and reset your account as requested, please respond in e-mail not in a forum thread. Also, as far as Helmet Heroes specific items are concerned you'll need to contact their support team.

patriot_z
patriot_z
6 posts
Peasant

I spent 200 hundred diamonds on a 5pack of bombs,I got nothing in return.Can someone please help me.Thank You.patriotz_66@aol.com

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I spent 200 hundred diamonds on a 5pack of bombs,I got nothing in return.Can someone please help me.Thank You.patriotz_66@aol.com

You can ask for help by posting on @Ferret 's profile or by contacting the developer of the game you are talking about. If you could specify which game you are talking about that would also be great help to us helping you. Though in the meantime you can go here for more in-game purchase support.

GametombTheHacked
GametombTheHacked
2 posts
Nomad

Guys, it is too late. I can't log onto my profile now. Also I sent Ferret an email and he didn't respond.

I guess he just doesn't trust me. If there is an history record for profile change, he will see that the person that sent the email was the true Gametomb.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I wish I could've helped, but obviously there's nothing I could've done. At the very least, hopefully the hacker didn't gain access to any of your personal information

GametombTheHacked
GametombTheHacked
2 posts
Nomad

There isn't much in the profile. But the email and the password are changed.
The following link is about the thread I made in the Helmet Heroes forum. http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16513

It has a list of items I lost.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've responded. We weren't in the office over the holiday weekend sadly.

Showing 1-9 of 9