ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1134432
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Lucario cannot be considered legendary for the following reasons:
1. He has a gender, mostly male, but sometimes female.
2. This one is iffy, but he has a de-evolved form, which is not a common trait for a legendary pokemon.
3. He is not grouped with the other legendaries of his block on the pokedex.
4. He is 4th gen, AKA fail.

I hope this was helpful!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

So picky, I was just going off by rares and what many people consider Legendaries. Legendaries DO have genders btw, you know, Heatran, Latias, Latios, ect.

>_>...

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

1. He has a gender, mostly male, but sometimes female.
He's not the only legendary with a gender... The big ol' mighty Lugia is male too, right?

But I like the info fst6 provided.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

He's not the only legendary with a gender... The big ol' mighty Lugia is male too, right?

and as I remember, ho-oh is a female.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Worst thing ever (thanks for ruining it, pokemon team):
Lugia seem to have a smaller - cousin with a child somewhere, and articuno have had a child > >...
Talking about the episode where Team Rocket tries to catch a Lugia and her young, and that guy with a articuno to fight for him - -

I have reasons why some of the legendary is legendary (at least the ones I know).
Lucario is mainly a character from a tale, not a legendary himself, but part of a legend (which is enough reason to see him (that only one from the 8th movie) as a legendary pokemon).
Most of the fourth gens I have no relation to.

*points back @ own theories and fanfictions to be*
I need to research on this... Yes, I am a nerd.... But research!!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I need to research on this... Yes, I am a nerd.... But research!!

....lol, somehow I just really don't feel any need whatsoever to research pokemon at all, lol.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/lu.jpg

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

^O_O*blank stare at the awesomeness*
Nice, it's swimming in water right? I'm terrible at intrepriting this stuff =(

Even still, it's so...[angelic music], and that's pretty much describes what I think =)

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

My ability to draw died some time ago, I am waiting for it to resurrect...
I have no idea what it is doing, the only thing I know is that I was too lazy to finish the outline, so I messed with it.

And I really like Lugia, he is my favorite. And then all the fire pokemon.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And I really like Lugia, he is my favorite. And then all the fire pokemon.

*grabs my flamethrower from teh garage*
*pre-makes a couple of molotov's*
*starts playing "living in the fun life" as heard from spongebob*
heheh, FIRE!! BURN! BURN!!!!!!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/scan0019.jpg
Here's my fail attempt, I was going to make a chibi Lugia and ho-oh where ho-oh had a cookie and lugia was all mad and was all like: "GIMME UR F***ING COOKIES >:| >:| >:|" and ho-oh was all freaked out.
But since my drawing skills are literally nothing to what I picture in my head, I just came up with this really cruddy, absolutely terrible pun that I had thought of before a chibi lugia. Enjoy this piece of utter crap while I walk away and guard the ammo hold once more.
P.S. Sorry for the dble post.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

bumpy.
Well, I'm pretty sure that eventually the polkemon crew is going to make an episode where ash is fingering through his pokedex saying
"Let's see we got... every human emotion, all elements known to man, all elements UNKOWN to man, life and death, uhh, what do we go for next?"
dawn: "There's only one more place to go, WE GO FOR GOD"
ash: "Well oh- wait, no, we got that one too"
dawn: "F***"

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

*grabs my flamethrower from teh garage*

Why was the flamethrower in the trash in the first place?

Who was God exactly? I don't even know how many there are >_>
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Thoad... [sarcy]That Lugia was the best in the world! I think it will win! [/sarcy]

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

"Let's see we got... every human emotion, all elements known to man, all elements UNKOWN to man, life and death, uhh, what do we go for next?"
ash: "Well oh- wait, no, we got that one too"
dawn: "F***"

I stopped thinking of legendaries like that. Let me see...
Deoxys cannot be a legendary as there is no legends about it. I have the same feeling about many other of the newer "legendaries", because, well, they might be strong, but hell no if I am going to throw myself at their feet. Besides, they are ugly.
Lugia is the guardian of the sea, Ho-oh the guardian of the sky. There are element guardians on the different continents, and there is Mew.
Many regular pokemon are legendary too, but not as a species. I think, since it has been proven (in the anime - -) that there is more than one of some of the legendary (like lugia or articuno), there is reason to believe they are only a rare species and not legedary as a whole.
But I still like Lugia the best. He is nice....
/fluff
Showing 181-195 of 2342