ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1279371
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I am trying to catch one, but all my pokemon kill them too easily... where's crappy pokemon when you need them lol

On routes 1, 29, 101 and 201.
marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

Oh btw ponyta is one of the worst pokemon ever well actually it is pretty good i just have a tonne of stronger pokemon like a polywhrath feraligator you know .... Vaporeon (vaporeon is the only pokemon i have ever duplicated succesfully) and lugia ... but i wont brag

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

polywhrath feraligator you know .... Vaporeon (vaporeon is the only pokemon i have ever duplicated succesfully) and lugia

Just so you know..... It's like comparing a mareep with a golem. Mareep is awesome for being the lowest pre-evolution in the family..
marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

Just so you know..... It's like comparing a mareep with a golem. Mareep is awesome for being the lowest pre-evolution in the family..

Well fine then be that way ... :P but rapidash is better but i have a lvl 76 ponyta waiting to let it evolve at lvl 99-100
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Well fine then be that way ... :P but rapidash is better but i have a lvl 76 ponyta waiting to let it evolve at lvl 99-100
Sounds like what Cen is doing. Except I think Ekkie swalloed an Everstone or something, and it got lodged somewhere inside him... 'Cause he aint evolving.

Speaking of which (Everstones and evolution in general), my Quapsel became a Poliwhirl today, at level 37... Poliwrath soon.

And I kinda wanna join in on this round...
marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

Sounds like what Cen is doing. Except I think Ekkie swalloed an Everstone or something, and it got lodged somewhere inside him... 'Cause he aint evolving.

:P and you should join
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

On routes 1, 29, 101 and 201.

nvm, caught one but he sucks :P.
Oh btw ponyta is one of the worst pokemon ever well actually it is pretty good i just have a tonne of stronger pokemon like a polywhrath feraligator you know .... Vaporeon (vaporeon is the only pokemon i have ever duplicated succesfully) and lugia ... but i wont brag

I have a vaporeon too (evolved the eevee bebe gave me). Just traded another eevee (with a name in japanese lol) for a kadabra, and I dunno what to evolve him...
I might, just might enter this round...
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Ah help i have no idea what youre talking about. is the ds games?

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Okay, again, pretty horrible, but I am gettin better...

I present... Larvitar v0.1

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/Bleach117x/Untitled-1-9.gif

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Pretty cool soulhack, brush credit goes to....

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

I forgot about that :P

Brush Credit goes to Obsidiandawn.com

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

i only use photoshop at school , (which is barely ever)

but did you just use the blur tool on the grass or just post it multiple times?

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

I used the Blur tool, and three or four grass brushes in the middle.

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3443/spr3e132.gifWhoever wins this round (most liekly Cenere) unless SOMEONE makes something better, should make the theme Ditto .

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Cenere wins hands down... Her's~ er His is the best.

Showing 1591-1605 of 2342