ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1278951
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
DefinitelyCrazy
DefinitelyCrazy
344 posts
Nomad

Hey, you copied my Growlithe!

Is that so?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

This image is sponsored by my sister, since she said it did not suck.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/dracopy.jpg

And entry (also sposored by my sister, though this time because I borrowed her computer to make it)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/dradracopy.jpg

And fascinating how most of them seem to have the same pose.....
You know "references" should be credited.

gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

SHIZZLE MY FIZZLE.

Cenere, can you teach me how to do the shading as in first image, i mean, so that it looks like a brush??

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Quite easy, actually. Two or three colours (light to dark), then a somewhat big brush (I think I used 21-40) and a low opacity (14-20). And lots and lots of patience. And then some more.
Use the alt-key to use the eyedropper, and get the in-between colours as well... Uhm, hard to explain...

DefinitelyCrazy
DefinitelyCrazy
344 posts
Nomad

And fascinating how most of them seem to have the same pose.....

That's cause we all just re-drew the picture that what's his nuts posted.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Umm...I failed at getting it done today...So, Instead we shall have an extra special super dooper in between round. And I can't press enter properly on my phone. So the theme is Charmander crossed with Squirtle - for a bit of fun. The winner might get something, I dont know. Byeee allllll!!!! Have fuuuun!

gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

crossed? Soz kingryan, but in my oppinion... we will have about 3 entrys till the next week =3

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg414/super-pickle/deformed.jpg

Yay for deformed pokemon!

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

superpickel that is utterly and completely AWESOME!!!

Someone switch it around now! Torso of Charmander with arms, legs, and tail of Squirtle. DOOO ITTT!!!1

DefinitelyCrazy
DefinitelyCrazy
344 posts
Nomad

The problem with this is that they are very similar pokemon. So there's not much you can actually CHANGE.

Say for, example, I give Charmander the limbs from Squirtle. Cool! Now I have a... Charmander, albeit with claws instead of toes. There really is only 3 differences.

The shell, the tail and the colour. However, I will stop complaining now because I just had the best idea ever for this one.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Fantastically similar Pokemon, but different noetheless...
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/362/4/8/Theme__Chartle_Squirmander_by_SpyroSteak.png
In Case of Broken Link: Click Here

Shiny Squirtle has a green-coloured shell, btw...which I like better so on it went.

gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

@RaptorExx

Epic win T.T

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

@ RaptorExx
That kinda blows my deformed squirmander out of the water...

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

D: OMIGOSH.
I have a hard time drawing my Squirmander, due to myself being ttly sck.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

@ Zega
Yay! The name 'squirmander' is catching on! I should make it a registered trademark...

Showing 2086-2100 of 2342