ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1279704
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hm, I'd better not get my hopes up. Especially if(when) Zoph or Cen enter.

hey, I already won, so no competition from my side.
Possibly from Zophia, but well, that happens.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Especially if(when) Zoph or Cen enter.

Can you wi this twice in a row? If you can't you only have Zoph to worry about... whcich is still alot to worry about <hugs pillow>
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Er, yeah. Forgot about the no winning twice in succession rule. Congratulations Cen, by the way.

Can we incorporate other pokemans into the picture, so long as the pokemon from the theme is in there?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Somehow I greatly dislike people saying stuff like that "especially if Cenere is entering, then I won't win"... It gives a bad feeling of guilt, because I usually do not do that great...
I be sorry I take self confidence from peoplez... Sorry peoplez...

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Cenere, did you see any flaws in my Furret?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Sorry if I made it seem that way Cen. >.<

My question about using other pokemon still stands.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

My question about using other pokemon still stands.

I have seen people put all kinds of stuff in their picture... I think t would be ok to put what you like int he picture as long as the main focus is the theme pokemon. I doubt you can draw a very nice Mantine and then put a dot in the background and say its a Furrit just very far away.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Heh, I was kind of thinking about Furret riding on Mantine's back through the ocean.

But that works too.

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

What's wrong with 4th gens?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

They don't look like Pokemon anymore. They look like complicated and weird creatures. D:

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Heh, I was kind of thinking about Furret riding on Mantine's back through the ocean.

Sounds good plus you could sneakily use it again if Mantine becomes a theme or have him riding a furrit.

They don't look like Pokemon anymore. They look like complicated and weird creatures. D:

Dang right.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I like a few, like Shellos. That one's awesome and cute. XD

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Can you wi this twice in a row? If you can't you only have Zoph to worry about... whcich is still alot to worry about <hugs pillow>
*lol* XD

Not counting Mantyke of course, but... 4th gen. Blech.
Mantyke! I knew there was a 4th gen I liked the look of! It's cute. You know, if you ignore the butt-ugly smiley on its back. >_>

Can we incorporate other pokemans into the picture, so long as the pokemon from the theme is in there?
I don't see why not, as long as the theme-pokemon is the main focus.

What's wrong with 4th gens?
Oh don't even ... The legendaries, for one. The "I'm some sort of machine-looking critter that is still totally natural" for another. The "oh you didn't know I could evolve into a huge monstrous ugly form?" for a third......

There's a few 4th gens I like. A very few-few.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

wow furret looks a lot like zigzagoon, o well:
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/Gametesta/ferret.jpg

this was the hardest one yet.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Mantyke! I knew there was a 4th gen I liked the look of! It's cute. You know, if you ignore the butt-ugly smiley on its back. >_>

He's kind of cute, I guess. Y'know. Ignoring the butt ugly smiley. But I can't bring myself to use him in battle. I don't care for it much, battle-wise. >.< Still, I guess I could use him if I were to draw something... maybe...

Bleh, Imma get started before I have to leave for guitar lessons. -.-'
Showing 1051-1065 of 2342