ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1279519
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

But say you have a person with extreme skills in photshop, and someone with extreme skills in Mspaint. The outcome for photoshop will most likely be better.
That will be a matter of subjective opinion.

Also, this and this.

If the skill and determination is extreme enough, there will be no difference in the awesome of the final results.

Most of all, THIS.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Horsea evolves to Seadra, if you didn't know that.
and seadra evolves into kingdra, if you didn't know that.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Most of all, THIS.

:O.........Wow, I might be able to do some of the things on there (not all for sure), but I could never stick with one piece for that long (and I'm sure that took a very long time)
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Zoph,that picture on page 138 werent one of those critters an armatar in the last competetion?
Yes, Cenere made a mazzelh armatar for the spring round.

:O.........Wow, I might be able to do some of the things on there (not all for sure), but I could never stick with one piece for that long (and I'm sure that took a very long time)
I think it was stated that it took 100 hours somewhere. Which I would believe.
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

wow, those links are great, zophia. btw, we are out of topic. does anyone liek mah horsea?

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Vector based drawing made in the free DoInk applet.

I can't find any program called dolnk applet...
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Hm, I hope the image link works, I don't remember the exact way to link to an image on DA, and I don't want to go into Photobucket and fight the lag >_>.
http://www.deviantart.com/download/135236740/Theme__Horsea_by_SpyroSteak.png
I do realize I forgot the lines...but I'm lazy right now, maybe I'll add them in tomorrow =o. That is, if I remember, of course.

Google says it doesn't exist =(.
I found multiple 'donk' entries though.
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Most of all, THIS.

Hmm, pretty aamazing and time consuming but
It would still look better in Photoshop XD
Although, you would probably win a competetion with that because it would've taken alot more time and skill.

I admit defeat Zophia and cenere, XD
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Most of what I did in paint would not have looked that great in photoshop. Some of my first entries for the ASC was pure paint, and one of them paint and GIMP. I would not have made them in photoshop if I had had it. It would have ruined it, and it might have taken even more time too.

I wonder how so many people ignore the capital C....

I was just about to get started on my entry, when i got distracted by that new game:

Besides the advertising, why did you post that? Advertising and spam > >
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I don't have Photoshop, I sort of want it...though I do wonder sometimes if it will even help me improve at all [or give me the freedom to], since I'm so used to simpler stuff and not having complex tools laid out in front of me [confusing!]. Though it might be nicer and easier to do textures and make it look a little prettier?

Why is there a strange pic of Toss the Turtle o_O?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It's an applet, not a program. DoInk.com. You can make animations and stuff.

Google says it doesn't exist =(.
Let me google that for you.
I suggest you put a few skill point in Search next time you level.

That is your subjective opinion. Personally I don't think its awesome can be disputed, and making it in Photoshop would not have made it look better, only different.

^^

I wonder how so many people ignore the capital C....
It's an actual word rather than an actual name?

Why is there a strange pic of Toss the Turtle o_O?
There isn't anymore, for the reasons Cenere pointed out.

I don't have Photoshop, I sort of want it...though I do wonder sometimes if it will even help me improve at all [or give me the freedom to], since I'm so used to simpler stuff and not having complex tools laid out in front of me [confusing!]. Though it might be nicer and easier to do textures and make it look a little prettier?
Once you get used to it, it's awesome. But you really have to get used to it. I feel impaired when I work in Corel Painter Essentials and GIMP, because they're equally complex but totally different to work with. Simpler programs are easier to work with.
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

I suggest you put a few skill point in Search next time you level.

ooooooh. I thought it was DoLnk :P.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It's an actual word rather than an actual name?

But I use it as a name... And I doubt most of the people forgetting the capital are from Italy....
*grumble*

Once you get used to it, it's awesome. But you really have to get used to it. I feel impaired when I work in Corel Painter Essentials and GIMP, because they're equally complex but totally different to work with. Simpler programs are easier to work with.

Paint<3
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

ooooooh. I thought it was DoLnk :P.
Lol, stupid font and it's minuscule difference between l and I.

But I use it as a name... And I doubt most of the people forgetting the capital are from Italy....
*grumble*
Aww.

Paint<3
I actually prefer PSE so much now... I can go "Pencils<3" though.
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

A graphics tablet also helps a lot I think. Raptor, that horsea is great, great job with the shading.

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

we need more entries, I want judging already .

Showing 1381-1395 of 2342