ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1279498
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Ahem, Gizmo, I found this on google:

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/dp_artwork/116.png

A little identical?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Ahem, Zega, read before you judge:

I tried to do some effects on that horsea picture, to make it look like i drawed it

He specifically said he tried to make it look like he drew it by adding effects. Thus not claiming to have done other than editing it to show how easy it is to cheat with both tracing and direct copying.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Oh, I miss understood him then.. Sorry!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Like, I was looking at that as I drew mine.
It is identical to the official artwork down to the very last diminutive curve. You did not merely look at it while you drew up a copy. You either traced or edited the original.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I can find my original thing if you'd like, that doesn't have all the background around it.

Uhm, since when did it become hard to put a background on a image like that? Just asking.

Now, enough with the art theft talking.... It is getting a bit annoying with the discussions of what and why something is theft, and it is not like KR is not going to see through it anyway.
Besides that, this is a small (but regular) contest, and the winner does not get a merit or money or anything, they get to choose a pokemon, and anyone so psycked on getting to choose... Yeah.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

and anyone so psycked on getting to choose... Yeah.

I ttly want to choose right now. I've entered every round and... *continues rambling* so I really want to win, but I don't steal art!

I want to post my entry again for no reason. K?
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/Zega96/HorseseaX.png
gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

http://i29.tinypic.com/35k4ger.png

Mah entry! gawd it took some time for such a noob like me xD A horsea-runner!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Gizmo... did you C/P that Horsea on top of the background then draw clothes on it?

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

I feel like submitting my horrible drawing... (First thing made in PHOTOSHOP Elements ^_^)

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/Bleach117x/Untitled-1-1.jpg

gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

Gizmo... did you C/P that Horsea on top of the background then draw clothes on it?

What? no, i didn't, look closer, i know i copyed the original picture as hard as i can, but that doesn't mean i C/P it, and by copying i didn't mean pressing cltr+c or anything, i drew it myself :@
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

gizmo, what program do you use?
P.D: Why are his wings and belly transparent?...

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

What? no, i didn't, look closer, i know i copyed the original picture as hard as i can, but that doesn't mean i C/P it, and by copying i didn't mean pressing cltr+c or anything, i drew it myself :@

Oh... good job then! Nice!
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

great. Just when I was feeling proud with my entry, now I feel just pathetic again .

gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

gizmo, what program do you use?
P.D: Why are his wings and belly transparent?...

They are not, it's a... um..some kind of optical illusion?
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

If they were transparent then a part of the wing would be blue parrot, see it goes over the blue background.

Showing 1426-1440 of 2342