ForumsThe TavernArmorGames 2014 Recap

3 2987
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

We all remember 2014 like it was just yesterday. So many things happened, new quests, new games, new updates, etc. What I would like to know is what you thought about 2014.

What was your favorite game in 2014? What was your least favorite game? What was the easiest quest in 2014 for you? What was the hardest? What was your favorite update or addition to ArmorGames? What would you like to see in 2015? And any other feedback you have about 2014

• 3 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

We all remember 2014 like it was just yesterday

About that....

Favorite Game: I was hooked on Blade Hunter for a while.
Least Favorite Game: I don't know. If I hated a game I played something else.
Easiest Quest: Make a post.
Hardest Quest: Equipping an epic item set in Monster's Den Chronicles. And that was almost a full year ago.
Favorite Update: I don't know. Having the ability to embiggen the font on profiles was nice???? I don't pay attention to updates.
Least Favorite: Were quests implemented in 2014? I don't remember.
2015+ : I don't care as long as Matt doesn't become a mod :^)))))))))))))
Feedback: Triangles. I remember triangles and large controversy about Devoidless, Ferret, and the FGA. Let's not do that again.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Favorite was Kingdom Rush Frontiers and Raze 3. My least favorite goes to the Decision series. They need to burn, just saying.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I wasn't on the flash gaming scene much in 2014, busy with school and work and other things. Got to say my favorite game was Clicker Heroes. It is stupid but I am still playing it for some reason and I guess that is why it is somehow good. I don't remember games I didn't really like so I am going to have to pass on that question.

My favorite update to the site would probably have to be the edit button. I don't use it much but it is nice to know that if you make a mistake and notice it right away you can fix it. For my least favorite it would be Disqus, I think we got that in 2014. I don't know why AG went to a 3rd party and personally I think it was a bad idea because they cannot control it. Still having problems with comments showing up days later after they were sent.

2015 hopefully will result in most of the current community sticking around and hopefully new members coming and becoming a part of the community as well. Maybe AG could add Java games and other besides flash. I hope that AG does not go wild with the amount of mods and knights and just has the amount that is really needed of each. 2015 will turn out well though I feel.

Showing 1-3 of 3