ForumsPopular MediaMost Anticipated Movie of 2015

13 5636
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

There's going to be so many movies in 2015, which one are you excited for?

I can't wait for that new StarWars movie but I have to wait almost a year to see it. UGGGGGH.

Although when they come out, I'll probably see Avengers: Age of Ultron and Antman too.

• 13 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

The next Harry Potter movie. The next Godfather movie. Toystory 4. The next Shrek movie. The next Twilight movie. The next Pirates of the Caribbean. The next Indiana Jones movie. Jurassic Park 4. Men in Black 4. The Matrix 4. The next Rocky Balboa movie. The next Terminator. Rush Hour 4. Home Alone 5. The next Die Hard movie. Austin Powers 4. Karate Kid 2. Back to the Future 4. The next Saw movie. Jaws 5. The next Friday the 13th movie.

There are a bunch more but those are just some of the most anticipated movies of 2015 that anybody who's ANYBODY will be watching them as soon as they come out.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I'm hoping that the rumors of, "The Expendables 4," are true and that it will be coming out later in the year. I'm pretty addicted to them so far and really wouldn't mind seeing a few more.

Jason Statham's knife skills are truly impressive in those movies. I also really admired his Ducati in the first one. Makes my GSX-R look like crap.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

cant think of any at the top of my head apart from JOE DIRT 2 yeeeee!!

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

It's all about Finding Dory

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

lol Riptizoid101, where did you copy that from?
just to pick some...

Home Alone 5
i dont think anybody is watching these movies anymore since Home Alone 3.
The Matrix 4
scheduled for 2017
Karate Kid 2
released in 1986
The next Twilight movie.
only already fans are watching them. nobody else will..

personally i'm looking forward too "the avengers 2" but i dont really like most hollywood movies. i'm sure there will be some great indie movies coming this year that i dunno about yet...

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I'm waiting for Minions. and Batman Vs Superman. Also Captain Americas next movie where he faces Iron man.

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

What about Taken3 ?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Pirates of the Caribbean 47: Johnny Depp stars as the robot pirate who loses his wife in a game of poker and tries to win her back with hilarious consequences.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

My Most Anticipated Movie is a movie that I don't expect to be any good, but surprises me in a very good way

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm looking forward to Mockingjay Part 2, The Scorch Trials, and Insurgent. Also, the wedding ringer looks like a good movie too!

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Nobody's mentioned 50 Shades of Grey yet

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

is that gonna be a movie playing in the cinema? or only those dark sticky underground cinemas?

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

@partydevil It's being released in theaters on valentine's day. It has a $40 million budget so should be well done.

Showing 1-13 of 13