ForumsThe TavernAG Quotes of the Ages

72 35076
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Funny/interesting quotes from AG members. Can be from AG, or outside of it. Whether said in thread format, or yelled out in the heat of battle in DOTA by certain plebs, post 'em.

• 72 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Yall crazy Gandalf is the black guy in the prequels [of star wars]..........

- HOBCOP

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Oh, great, now there's gonna be toddler-aged horse-shaped robots that kill people by lifting them into the air and dropping them to their death.
StormWalker

No animals in the Tavern! They poop everywhere and drink the ale and then they poop some more.
Freakenstein

We had discussed banning everyone who has viewed this thread, but Sal is likely already aware of this. Instead, we have traces all of your IP addresses and we now know where you live. But don't worry, nothing will happen to you. We definitely aren't collecting radioactive gibbons to place in everyone's home. So just relax and forget about angry gibbons eating your face off. And just go return those gibbon traps.
Moegreche

Good gracious, look at the girl ferrets! O.o
Ferret

Alright, come clean. Which one of you broke the continuity of time?
FishPreferred

How fat is YOUR loading cat?
7r6 (from Sushi Cat: StoryCraft World Creator comments)

There's a lesson here, and that lesson is "just because something is boring or dull doesn't mean it isn't delicious but could you charge less than $1.75 for a bottle of water holy crap you guys."
MattEmAngel

We decided to not to do an April Fool's day joke today. Have fun with our new Sushi Cat game!
Ferret
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Can the Quotes be from People outside of AG? (Because I have a few funny Quotes said by my P.E. Instructor! )

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I never do comebacks. I am always here , always watching!

Me, just now.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Oh, well in that case I may as well plug my religion:
All ye unfaithful. Come hither, for thou'rt the Chosen of Skorgg. An eternity doth beckon to ye indeed, and, nay, it is no Heaven nor any Hell, for these are but illusions summoned by false prophets, such as the one ye may spy above...if thou dost not have thy computer inverted about the monitor. In which latter case, look ye below.
FishPreferred

The stupid Gaming board, acting so high and mighty just because it has six fora while the other boards have two. Such an *** am I right?
Freakenstein

I thought that I could start mowing down zombies, but only one bullet came out. One insanely expensive bullet.
drizzyd21 (from Facility Z comments)

Recently, in an effort to preserve us, present-preservation groups have manufactured presents out of cardboard and paper so people can enjoy opening presents without a needless waste of life.
red303

NO LINKS TO FOUR CHAN! YOU WOULD FIRST STEP INTO A FROLICKING MEADOW OF HAPPY AND FUN, BUT THEN STUMBLE INTO THE 8 CIRCLES OF HELL ON ACCIDENT AND THAT'S NEVER GOOD.
Freakenstein

Tell your girlfriend that the pedantic nut on the internet demands specificity in hypotheticals.
Ishtaron

ya hear dis bOYS, we agots ourselves one of dem FUTURE TELLERS
pangtongshu
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Can you tell where those were Quoted?

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Can you tell where those were Quoted?

Most of them can be found by copying the desired quote and pasting it into the forum search. It worked for me with all except two of them on this page.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

It worked for me with all except two of them on this page.

red303's comment is here. No idea why it doesn't show up in the search.

drizzyd21's comment is here.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Silly Matt, changing the words.

for

*from
((:
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

So, I wasn't going to enter because it's Strop's turn to do so, because of the blood pact and sacrifice of eldest child and all that, but I did draw a bird, so I will just call this my non-entry, and be done with.
Cenere

Right, so the problem is that there are too many guns in circulation. Your solution? Add more guns! Just keep cramming them in there until it all sorts itself out. Now that's what I call thinking outside the box! I'm just dying to hear your solutions to climate change, overpopulation, and the budget deficit.
FishPreferred

Apldeap all of a suddenly appears. "Hey, guys! I'm in the chapter!" He's then hit with three balls to the face. He lays on the gym floor groaning. "Worth it!"
R2D21999

Violence is always an option.
MattEmAngel

My hands were covered with blood at this point, and the zombie that I'd smacked with the rock was trying to strangle me with soft marshmallow fingers, but the other zombie's eyes still hadn't ruptured.
StormWalker

See, Matt? See what you've done? He obviously knew you'd have it out for him, and high-tailed it when no one was looking. He's probably off at Kong now, wearing a false beard and sunglasses and calling himself Walter VonVern. This is why we can't have nice things, Matt.
FishPreferred

72 scoubles, or, if you live in Canada, 24.4 biblies. A few mad scientists in Canada figured out the equation at 0.854 biblies per second.
Freakenstein

ALL HAIL PATRICK, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL DANIEL MCNEELY'S THRONE IS OVERTAKEN BY PATRICK.

#PatrickGames

Riptizoid101
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

There is no 31st of September. Try again.

Armpit

There is no 13th month either.

Also Armpit

I can't find anymore great quotes.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Yes, there are NO girls in AG, just like the (unofficial) rules
except for some exceptions...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok then, @MattEmAngel. I'd have to go through 3 threads but ok.

Its going to take forever right?

@Danielo

2 months? Just a wild guess...

@xXxDapro89xXx in response to Danielo.

So everyone, please have a sit! *ring on the glass* Everyone! Storm, put that knife down! Wher is the bride? Clancy. The buffet is for later. Take a sit.

Danielo again.

Also, Xeano, I'll estimate the costs for this one wedding to around 5000 bucks. Or you can pay in AP points by smuggling them in through your underwear.

@Riptizoid101

Hey Rip, i have two armor points im smuggling in my pants right now. Want to see them?

Danielo a third time.

I am seriously questioning the title of this thread right now... Todays have been the days fits better.

@Pickpocket

3 blessings! Its not that hard! "May you never step on a lego as far as you dont wear a shoe". Be creative. And a link or anytging to a lolcat. Anything.

Danielo was really active in this wedding thing.

He who have anything to say, may shut the hell up or remaine silnce forever.

Danielo

This was anticlimactic. Where was the speech? The buildup? What about the flower girl? Tsk tsk. Well at least my job is over. It was hard pressing all of these buttons. Lights aren't cheap, you know.

Rip

*Drum on aa glass of water with spoon* Rip want to speech everyone!
Xeano leave the grill, there is enough meat, it wnt run anyway.
CLANCY! THESE SHRIMPS ARE FOR EATING! PU THEM DOWN RIGHT NOW!
Storm get away from the antique sword on the wall! Anyway, when will be your turn heh? Your little sister is already married. Tst tsk.

Danielo

RIP Danielo. He died from stupidity.

@Xeano321

I would actually like to start the speech. It has been a long time since R2 started stalking me. I remember many long months daydreaming about the many ways to kill him. I think I have found the perfect combination of horrors. First, castrate him with a chainsaw. Then rip his entrails out through his eyes, burn his corpse then dance on his grave. I also remember the time R2 dumped me for a real "girl" that he met at a camp and then came back to me like I was his back up plan or something. I also remember the many pouches of money that he owes me. Ahh, yes, good times indeed.

@Aggazaggashoofoo

Pie? PIE? You have an occasion like this and you give PIE?!? Away with this pie and on with the cake!!

Aggs again.

CLANCY! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!! YOU KILLED THE CAKE! NOOOO

Aggs

That's it for now, I'm halfway through one of the small threads, on page 13. Then I'll have to go to the picture thread and the planning thread, which is 50+ pages. Why did we have to make so many threads about the wedding?

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

not from ag (strictly) but here is a good one.

This wont hurt... me... very much... OK, it will hurt both of us.

by the user @tdp551 in real life. he then proceded to shoot me in the foot. (with a nerf gun, but who cares) then shot himself. fun.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Riptizoid101: Is it true that you're a mass-murdering stupid idiot with no credentials?

Freakenstein: Hey, I have credentials...

(from Fourth Anniversary Ask Me Anything!)

http://i58.tinypic.com/2cp3ojo.png
Your armatar is now 20° cooler.
FishPreferred

I'm surprised, I have been told my butt is on point but I wasn't expecting even a test to say so.
LigeLeech69

I tried the challenge yesterday. I asked Charlie if he was there. Instead of pointing to Yes or No, the pencil turned around and stabbed me repeatedly without anyone holding it. I took that as a maybe.
Terry_Logic

5 years? 2010 was like 7 months ago.
Ernie15

If, by now, you still have any lingering hope for some logical consistency, abandon it now, because the next &quotuzzle" will have you peeling computer parts off the ceiling and walls, doing unwarranted interior design on a poisonous air duct, and concealing a Benelli M4 from view using nothing but a tank top and a pair of blue jeans. Plus, 8-hour wall clocks!
FishPreferred (from -ESCAPE- comments)

UYOU EAW H AN YOIU KONW WHAT I'LL EGGGG YO YUI'LL TURN YOU ITON A POUECE OF TENDE3R CRSIP CHICKEN NUGGET SAUCE AND YOU WILLL BECOME THE POAITUISNA N EXPIRE
StormWalker

Freakenstein is a fat dwarf who lives in his clanmother's den, I hope he falls over his own pipe and burns his beard.
Freakenstein

akshobhya: I am getting Ads on the website that are too Explicit. Those Ads include Undergarment Ads. Does anyone get Ads like these?

Ferret: If you get a screenshot, love to see the ad you're talking about. We can take a look.

FishPreferred: I don't think Victoria's Secret has any musteline underwear models, Ferret.

(from Ad-Free Gaming)
Showing 31-45 of 72