ForumsThe TavernAG Quotes of the Ages

72 35080
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Funny/interesting quotes from AG members. Can be from AG, or outside of it. Whether said in thread format, or yelled out in the heat of battle in DOTA by certain plebs, post 'em.

• 72 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hey guys remember when I said I'd post the rest of those quotes from the wedding threads? I completely forgot about them... until now.

*stares disappointedly at cake in pond* Well....um....that's alright. I can...um....SLAVE ANOTHER TWO HOURS BAKING A CUSTOM DESIGNED CAKE FOR YOU AND R2! *sniff, sniff* I'll...be right back.

@PieGuyMe pls come back to me bro

Wait, is this where the whole "you opened my presents" thing in the "You're Banned forum came from? Well....that's a great way to compliment the guy who not only bakes you a custom cake to apologize for something he doesn't understand, but, after someone throws it away, he attempts to remake it, only to find his ingredients have been used for....something else. THEN, he goes and gathers more ingredients, and bakes another cake. I was going to give it to you, R2, but I might not now. Unless, of course, you explain the presents thing to me, and then act as if nothing was ever said about presents. So....what will it be? The red pill, or the.....Ugh. Sorry, wrong speech again. So.....what will it be? Cake, or no cake? *End Rant*

PieGuyMe, I'm not sure if I ever did explain the presents thing to him.

HAHAHA! *whips out flamethrower* KILL IT WITH FIRE! HAHAHHAHA! It's always good to burn stuff to give it to the gods,right?

@Aggazaggashoofoo

This whole thing between Storm and Aggs.

Now. R2. You got yourself in a sticky situation. If it was up to the sisters, you will be dead already. Luckily for you, im here. So, the girls want a ransom for the damage you made for their family honor and the discrase you put on theirbfamily. You used dirty tricks to make the wedding to seem official and by so making the god/s angry. Im here to help you.
Storm, whats are your demanda?

@Danielo

I want to vivisect it. :I

@Stormwalker's response to Danielo

*1 minute later after googlenig what vivisecting is*
Oh god no!!!

Danielo. He definitely learned the purpose of Google.

What I have to say. Hmmm. Well I have many things to say and ask. One, R2 why the hell are you so intrested in me? Two, you still owe me a million. Three, I HAVE A MACHETE! MWHAHAHA! Four, no i dont, i really want one though. Five, King Charles the somethinth made a new religion so people could get divorced. Maybe we should become followers of the church. Six, King Charles killed him exwifes. Chopped their heads clean off. Maybe we could do that too

Aggs. She was very... historical I guess.

Good thing my love for Aggs is strong, like a bodybuilder made of diamonds.

I don't remember ever saying that but I apparently did.

I hate to break it to you but, your never going to find the exit of that maze. And it is insulting to some people if you call them a maze. Just saying. I finally found the perfect was to describe you R2D. R2D is like a slinky, useless, but fun to watch fall down stairs. Apparently, wild R2Ds are very dumb, for they lack the knowledge of TAKING A HINT. Learn that talent.

Aggs. Anyone remember when I used to hate being called R2D? Yeah those were simpler times.

I can offer to give R2 a testicalular adjustment while wearing steel toe boots.

Aggs. She was pretty violent back then.

I'll find quotes from the other wedding threads some other time.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I forgot one:

Remember kids: Don't play with matches, or your fingers will spontaneously disintegrate.
FishPreferred (from -TRAPPED- Comments)
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

According to the children, if I were part of a sandwich, I would be cheese, if I were a restaurant, I 'd be McDonalds, and apparently I'm dating every male who I have pictures of on my tablet. It looks like it's time to move to Alaska.
StormWalker

LOL. "Ermagerd this guy is being mean LOCKED." HOW DOES GOOGLE WORK?! HOW DOES IT WORK, MOE?!?
MattEmAngel

[...] science is a way of using logic to explain everything, but those corrupt evolutionists want you to think that no-logical-explanation-ology is not a real science
FishPreferred

Now I'll just add a crumpled ball of aluminum foil and some wind-up chattering teeth. *plonk chr-r--r-r--r-r-r-r*
That ought to work.**

**In some way, sense, or manner of speaking, the results of which I am not to be held liable or culpable for.

FishPreferred

Lol you can make milk and then make its mass grow to flood the entire world with m... Ok you know what? Just no...
ScrewTheLag

Satan was here two days ago. He finished his double hit of marmalade when the 667th post was made.
Arm_Candy

Like a baby made out of popcorn.
Gantic

It looks like it was written by a group of 6-year-olds who just spent an afternoon gawking at wikipedia articles they had absolutely no understanding of. There are many questions I would like to ask the author, most of them relating to the frequency and severity with which he/she was dropped on her/his head as an infant, [...]
FishPreferred

Your ideas are terrible, evil, and an affront to the principles of Armor Games itself. At least you tried though.
09philj

Goumas was chased out of his own class, but managed to inform Dank, who almost recognised him, giving him the confidence to go home and watch some TV only to discover that his TV had been stolen by a giant gorilla. Meanwhile, [...]
Strop
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Can you guys NOT @ me? I'd prefer it if my mom doesn't find out that I go to a flash game forum.

Just kidding! Haha!

My mom's dead.

jeff159951
jeff159951
1 posts
Peasant

hey
how can i find game plaing yesterday ??

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

MBFF is one of the most quotable threads there is. Here are some from the first 50 pages:

According to the below picture, there might be a whole spectrum of Ketchup.

Have to agree with you. A nice cold glass of cabbage is not appealing.

xeano321.

If I had a bottle of bacon syrup, I could die a happy man.

JoshTheBoss.

Is it a strawberry? Is it a pineapple? Is it a conspiracy?

MrDayCee.

A pizza burger? Only an American could come up with that one. Especially with a calorie-count like that.

And if you haven't had enough of this madness, here's the inevitable double decker pizza burger.

Little chunks of cheese and peppers. There is nothing appetizing about chunks, so I'm as lost as you are.

If I haven't already shaken my head at the bacon sundae, as good as it looks, I'm going to go ahead and shake my head at the bacon sundae.

Eggs and brains don't sound horrible, though.

Armpit.

That must be a fluke. I can't imagine any other country making the hamburger more unhealthy than it already is.

I hit the post button on accident, but I was going to comment on how repulsive that double decker pizza burger is. Good thing it's the only known one in existence.

DrElmer.

Cheese-infused beef with jalapenos just screams obesity to me!

Ughh! I love jello, and I love cans, but combining the two just isn't natural!

I've never tasted Vegemite before, but I've always imagined it tasting exactly like tar! Not that I know what tar tastes like either, but what I imagine it would taste like is the same as what I imagine Vegemite tasting like!

Bacon... wrapped... SHRIMP?!? My arteries are drooling!

both drinks look like Windex but from what I know about Jolly Ranchers, the blue Jolly Rancher soda might be slightly better!

I know it just looks like the fast food industry threw up on a pillow, but that crust is so perfect I thought it was the platter!

I'm all for a good PB & J now and then, but to get drunk off it? Whose idea was that?

Mmmm... finally an aphrodisiac that's both delicious and... well, it's an aphrodisiac, so... =D

Skeleton_Pilot.

I don't know what to make of "May the force be with you" flavor, but it has to be better than "Sour Cream".

Good thing that open can on his turban is labeled "CAN". Who knows what kind of hell would have broken loose had the consumers not known where to look for the curry.

Speaking of bizarre, whose idea was it to stuff a bird into a bird into a bird and then try and pass it off as food?

Americans are afraid of imported soda.

Nothing like a warm cup of beef tea to wash down minced sheep organs.

Not only do those Lego fun snacks basically give the idea to small children that Legos are okay to eat, but they also don't even stack. It's one thing if it nullifies everything a parent has ever told a child about what is and what isn't a choking hazard, but if you can't even build with these fruit snacks, what's the point?

There are many foods that make great drink flavors. Cabbage is not one of them.

But that's disappointing to hear about Berries & Cream. After all, I'm a little lad who loves Berries & Cream.

Be a man, grow a pair, and eat some wood.

And what in the name of Satan's beard is "funky mustard"?

Ernie15.

No more will we be limited to eight different drink selections, with two of those being Coke.

Q_File.

The fact that it looks like beer was to my disadvantage when I was small. I used to eat and drink up rests, and one morning I finished a glass of Rivella lying around on the table. At least I thought it was Rivella...

HahiHa.

Oh man those jellybeans are scary! Of all the trap flavors, though, I'd say black is the most dangerous: It seems like a safe enough normal flavor, but if you're unlucky, you might accidentally get licorice.

Xzeno.

Then again, a carbonated, cane-sugar, turkey dinner in a bottle does sound o-so delicious.

Santi_.

The English language does not posses words to describe how utterly repulsive that is (but I think I did a good job with the words I have).

Tactical_Fish.

The next one is one of these strange products from Japan. It's called Diet Water, which I assume has all the taste and none of the calories of the water I usually drink.

I can't imagine having to burst one of those balls in my teeth.

kegaumongo.

Taco Bell sounds like Crapo Bell to me and burrito sounds like diarrhea.

SSTG.

Spiders don't sound too bad. That's about the only thing on that list I'd ever eat though.

Skulltivator.

The remaining pages will be harvested for quotes later on.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Our computers have analyzed your bio and found your ideal match:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk134/tucksman/Picture3-1.png

Now billing your account for several contrived services. Please wait . . .

FishPreferred

I just wish there was an emoji that expressed death. Is that so hard to ask for?
R2D21999

StormWalker: Frank, it was pang. You forgot to open the window again.

Freakenstein: If it was Pang, I would keep hearing DotA chanting

(from Return of the Attic Noise Maker)

What kind of scalding tea would you recommend I throw in the faces of my enemies?
Arm_Candy

I tried running this in DromEd and it went crazy and killed my family. Now I have to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do when PhysApplyForceList: Obj 241 has 1 submodels and is asking for 1.
FishPreferred

Rule 23-2: We already know @Gantic hates fun. Stop bringing it up before he locks more threads.
MattEmAngel

[...] and in pretty sure he won't remember, but I already told Darkfire that my soul Was long gone...by myself...LOOK I WAS HUNGRY AND THERE WAS NO FOOD ALRIGHT?YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO SOMETIMES.
ScrewTheLag

... Yes...yes, that's right. The back room is just a highly-mechanized house of ill repute. Those machines, therefore, do not have any dangerous, horrifying, or globally devestating functions that you need to worry about.
Now, drink your ale and ignore the brain-altering electrodes I'm putting on your head.
FishPreferred

HEY HEY, STOP LETTING THE CYBORG PARTS FALL INTO THE WATER, YOU'RE RUINING THE BOOZE.
ScrewTheLag

I'll take the usual. Is the bucket in the corner again?
Gogotank

etg2002: NEVER PLAY THE CHARLIE CHALLENGE IT WORSHIPS SATAN AND INVITES EVIL INTO YOUR HEART

FishPreferred: Dude; you're talking about a children's game played with pencils. Calm down.

(from Charlie Charlie challenge... )
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

All these baseless rumors are popping up about Sal leaving for Spain. Obviously he simply struck a deal with the spanish drug cartels but they didn't meet the agreement so now he's going overseas with his "little friend" with which it likes to say "hello" pretty frequently.
Riptizoid101

GhostOfMatrix sees a slice of pizza. The circles are the pepperoni. GhostOfMatrix is tired of being put through the grinder and coming out in pieces. The circles are slices of pepperoni on a slice of pizza. The pepperoni, the cheese, the crust are all processed with no farm-to-plate products. It isn't a piece of pizza but a piece of GoM, but life, like pizza, even when it's bad it's still pretty good, unless it's horrible depressingly not-even-a-semblance-of-what-it-should-to-be bad, but "should" is a dangerous word that couldn't be further from "is" in the English language. It should, but it isn't.
Gantic

Molecular Time Travel - Perfect for those occasions when you're in a hurry and have no time to roll yourself over a sheet of mucous.
FishPreferred

The face is the most delicious part, but only when cooked properly. Raw face is just disgusting.
Ishtaron

This next entry will be utterly lame, but I digress...
Gantic

Riptizoid101: As part of Ferret appreciation Month, I'll help Ferret get a girlfriend!
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mydaily.co.uk/media/2012/02/a8.jpg
What do you think, Ferret, ain't she a keeper? ;D

MattEmAngel: Getting a little risqué, are we?

Nurvana: Ferret better decide quickly. If female ferrets don't mate while in heat, they secrete estrogen into their bloodstream, depressing their bone marrow and killing them. So, no pressure!

Nerdsoft: APPROACHING BOUNDARIES - LINE DRAWN
(from Ferret Appreciation Month)

You are stupid.
Klaushouse, beginning his OP

"Killersup..." Patrick sighs. "Milk is what makes bones strong, not glass."

"Ohhhh... someone should probably call a vet."

R2D21999

Both. As in, they give us textbooks to do busywork out of - it REALLY sucks on the first day of school when you're carrying FOUR TEXTBOOKS HOME DO YOU THINK I HAVE A PLACE TO PUT THESE BECAUSE I DON'T - but we don't really use them in most of my classes. Except for homework.
StormWalker

Also, this.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

All from the overlord, Gantic:

GhostOfMatrix sees the dorsal fin of a shark of indeterminable species, so let's assume great white. Does this mean GhostOfMatrix enjoys games set in the ocean with sharks abound? No. The black and white composition must be taken into account to arrive at the conclusion that GhostOfMatrix enjoys oceanic art games that feature black and white graphics.
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11071647/i-want-to-see-your-mental-poop-iii-the-finale/page/10

GhostOfMatrix sees a flower and ice cream. GhostOfMatrix has difficulty in discerning different like shaped objects, which is why he drew a flower and an ice cream.
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12160833/i-want-to-see-your-mental-poop-iv-fivery-round-5-page-7/page/3

GhostOfMatrix sees a slice of pizza. The circles are the pepperoni. GhostOfMatrix is tired of being put through the grinder and coming out in pieces. The circles are slices of pepperoni on a slice of pizza. The pepperoni, the cheese, the crust are all processed with no farm-to-plate products. It isn't a piece of pizza but a piece of GoM, but life, like pizza, even when it's bad it's still pretty good, unless it's horrible depressingly not-even-a-semblance-of-what-it-should-to-be bad, but "should" is a dangerous word that couldn't be further from "is" in the English language. It should, but it isn't.
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12160833/i-want-to-see-your-mental-poop-iv-fivery-round-5-page-7/page/7

GhostOfMatrix sees a leaf. The squiggle forms part of the outline of the leaf. GhostOfMatrix is like a leaf in the wind. Here one moment and gone the next.
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12160833/i-want-to-see-your-mental-poop-iv-s3v3n-7h3-f1n4l3-page-9/page/9

GhostOfMatrix sees boxes from breakout. The rectangles form two of the boxes. It's a new level of breakout and and all three lives are still in tact. GhostOfMatrix is at a new beginning.
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12160833/i-want-to-see-your-mental-poop-iv-s3v3n-7h3-f1n4l3-page-9/page/9

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@GhostOfMatrix, the pages are not linked...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Whoops, too late for me to edit them now.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

100 years in the future, we will have calendars dated 100 years in the future.
FishPreferred

EVACUATE!!!!!!!!!11!!one!!!!!1!!
Loop_Stratos

And in the interest of not having to respond to the perfectly understandable objections, I subscribe to the "BRFJOJO Rule of Necessity of Presentation of Evidence of Claims," which, appropriately, does not exist.
MattEmAngel

3 Your signed and handwritten manuscript titled "My Ingenious Plan for Global Domination and/or Annihilation" which contains, in exhaustive detail, the step-by-step procedure for an insidious plot involving a fusion channel annihilator, complete with schematics of something that looks kind of like a water cooler and various notes on how to extort vast quantities of gold bullion and nuclear arms from the UN, overthrow it, and conquer the world. The plot appears to be entirely foolproof, provided that you can get across the border without being stopped for questioning.
FishPreferred

I don't know, the kitchens they make can't compress into a Pepsi can for quick kitchen camouflage purposes. They're just not portable. Also, just after I bought mine, I slipped on the floor, decked myself on the counter, and broke seven of my teeth. I sued for 18,000 dollars, but they broke into my house, and erased all of the footage that my CCTV camera caught of the incident. Then, they collected the blood, and are now cloning me. I copyrighted myself in 1999, so what they did was illegal. But seriously, the floor is just so shiny! That almost makes up for all of it!
blk2860

His dreams may be weird and funny but that is only because doors are paddles and wheels and baskets hindered only by the impossible layers upon layers upon layers within his depths.
Gantic

Tired of garbled, cluttered dreams? Then you need the Wakenator! Only $99.99 plus shipping. You'll also receive the patented Steakenator Steak Staker and Stock Stoker absolutely free! Order now and we'll double it for some reason. That's a $23,800,000,000.00 value, yours for only twelve easy payments of $99.99! plus shipping.
FishPreferred

I examine my surroundings, as any sane text-based adventurer does first.
MattEmAngel

Finally after so many stops that Snag lost count, and the running over of innocent stop signs, the users of ArmorGames High have finally made it to school alive. However, while the bus was heading towards its parking spot, it hit a student riding to school on a moose. The student survived, but the moose was thrown under the bus as it stopped.
"NOOOOOOOO!" shouts Clancy, the Canadian foreign exchange student, near tears.
"CLEVIS! PLEASE, CLEVIS, SPEAK TO ME!"
The moose stays silent.
'NOOOOOOOO!"
R2D21999

I don't follow your logi-

OH NO
NO
NOOOO
THIS ASSUMPTION YOU'VE MADE IS FAULTY
ERROR, SHUT DOWN AND RESTART
StormWalker

Dear Person that reads this, there's a couple of us stuck in Mr. Unleashed's classroom because Clancy was being a brick and shut the door. The users that are stuck are R2, Pick, Clancy, Storm, Manly, and Nurv. Please help us soon, Storm is resorting to cannibalism and Clancy will probably be missing a finger by the time you read this. Love, R2.
R2D21999

Guest_Pegasus1234: Personality: A shy 9th grade girl who is kind, and loved by mostly everyone, however, she is gullible and struggles through depression.

MattEmAngel: You'll be dead before the end of the chapter. Probably by poison, but needles, glass and vehicular manslaughter are all on the table.

R2D21999: Oh the irony.

MattEmAngel: Am I going to be struck by a vehicle? WILL I SHARE THE SAME FATE AS CLEVIS?!
(from Armor Games High (Discussion Thread))

Page 53 because I'm tired of looking at stupid broken Page 52.

Just to stay relevent, yay Armor Games High, woo, so much cooler than VGHS for serious.
MattEmAngel
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

And here's yet another round of quotes, dredged up from all over.

ET! Oh yeah, and Leprechauns. I'm also fairly certain that all Irish people are green.
AEtherwing

Fiends: But is it loving to expose children to the predominantly damaging lifestyle of homosexuality?

FishPreferred: Is it loving to expose them to the dangers of the outside world, like high-density sidewalk traffic, choking hazards, and errant softballs? That's what I want to know.
(from Is homosexuality right or wrong?)

We should all eat animal waste. Because 50 trillion flies cannot be wrong.
Freakenstein

So you support a LAWBREAKING behaviour. This means YOU MUST BE FIRED TOO.
twillight2

Gantic after all we've been through, you let him buy you? I offered up all I owned multiple times in hopes that on day you would be my Gantic! And that breakfast would be made by my Gantic, and my clothing washed by my Gantic....and so on and such forth foolishness.
skater_kid_who_pwns

Has TerminatorXM214 figured a code out? A categorical, unmistakable admission is somewhat immoderate; yet, it lies amongst perplexing esotericism. Aye!
Gantic

Wait wait wait so the part about sacrificing Eliakith to the elder gods was taken out? I guess that's what happens when other people edit. Oh well.
StormWalker

Regrettably, he never found the answers to those questions and eventually he died of starvation, because if you drop out of college and blow your tuition money on hallucinogens you just might turn into a destitute ontological basket case.
MattEmAngel

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, and a fashionable festive ferret can't escape the allure of half-dead flowers. They are especially easy to hide behind before pouncing.
Ferret

FishPreferred: Try using the percussive maintenance pipe-wrench behind the bar. If that doesn't work, I can loan you a plastic fork of arbitrary fine-tuning.

09philj: *Looks out of window*
Might be a bit late for that, Fish. We're cruising at 35,000 feet.

FishPreferred: Hmm? I meant for getting the dye off Arm_Candy. What did you think I was talking about?
(from So this is the tavern...)

This angry rant was brought to you by sleep deprivation.
Nerdsoft

The Marshmallow Tree is a deciduous tree that typically grows 50-80 ft tall and can reach heights of over 100 ft. It bears spherical marshmallow fruit approximately three inches in diameter that burst open when ripe, leaving the ground around the base of the marshmallow tree covered in a fragrant marshmallow goop in the autumn. Graham Cracker Beasts and other forest creatures with a sweet tooth may get trapped in the marshmallow goop and find that it cannot free itself. Microorganisms break down the bodies of these trapped creatures to provide nutrients for the marshmallow tree.
Gantic

I dream about snails with rainbow lasers.
StormWalker

Oddly, broken copper appendages may thin lichen and attenuate.
Strop

Ahem...Back in the day, we didn't have any of your fancy game gadgets with the touchy screens and the inter-net hookup. To play a vidya game, you had to buy a new manual and some numbered reels for your difference engine and set it up by hand. You controlled it with a row of cranks that turn the columns. The sound was played using a multiple track dict-a-belt and only rich people who could afford vacuum tubes had picture...This was back when them digytal screens were restricted to military use...Of course, even then, the legal vidya gaming age was 39, so not many people would be playin'...as kids...specially since it was punishable by public hangin' and...and - Now what was I on about?
FishPreferred

Aah. You kids 'n' yer fancy horseless cairrage contraptions. Who needs 'em! In my day, if you wanted to get somewhere, you'd rent a dirigible and fly over. It cost 3 ha'p'ny per day, but you could take it anywhere and you didn't have to stop to refuel. They were o-course propelled by a fan attached to a bicycle chain, so all you had to do was pedal; not even, if the wind was goin' your way.
You didn't have to worry about missin' the airbus either. If you were late, you just picked up one o' the mile long mooring ropes and put on yer roller-wellies. 'Twas quicker too, as you needn't wait for the ground crew to wrest it down.
FishPreferred

In the ephemerality of the sandwich lies its beauty.
HahiHa

kalkanadam launches the newest version of Norton antivirus software into the Rift.
The Rift updates its antivirus software.
Everyone is dead.
Gantic

Arm_Candy: I know I am a bit late due to my internet failing on me, but congratulations on your promotion!

Gantic: I think, if you look into your heart, that it was you who failed the internet, not the other way around.
(from Gantic's profile comments)

GG NO RE WOOD TURN INTO A DESTITUTE ONTOLOGICAL BASKET CASE AGAIN/8
Riptizoid101
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Ferret: Took me pretty much all lunch.

daleks: Shouldn't you eat lunch during lunch?

Ferret: Not when Quests need solving.

FishPreferred: Uh oh. I can see it now: Ferret spends all day getting some really tough quests. At 9PM he finishes, looks for something to eat, spots an unsuspecting white rabbit...The following morning, spam seekers find that one of the mods is on "vacation" and won't be back for some time.

daleks: No! He cannot eat Gantic!
(from Ferret's profile comments)

Someone asked why WERPE's are better. They're capable of surviving under immense amount of emotional and mental stress, enough that would easily crush the average human being with an opinion. They're also capable of retaliating from stinging criticism, sarcasm and even threats unscathed.

I'm not sure if they're even humans.
MattEmAngel

Which was ridiculous, because how can anyone mistake ME for a anthro horse in a skin tight, fullbody black "ninja" suit.
Cenere

....... Wingpit feathers! :P
Zophia

Of course, I had to remove one of the jetpack mimes to leave room for the roller coaster, and now the space rhinos are kind of squashed in the corner, but still pretty good on the whole.
FishPreferred

Why use either when you can use barbecue sauce like a real American?
MattEmAngel

I thought your mom was the natural enemy of the mongoose. Ohhhh! Get it? Because they're Asians and Asians can turn anything into food. Even Manly's single chest hair.
R2D21999

Fabulous Thai lady-boys as you've never seen them before!
Strop

On pins and needles, but apparently that's because a pincushion is not an actual cushion.
FishPreferred

You have to scream while you drive them so pedestrians know you're coming. Every Prius driver who does not do that is driving incorrectly.
Arm_Candy
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Yes, I'm still posting in this thread.

MattEmAngel: How about you just calm down right now. Just calm do- Just- sir please just calm down. Cal- JUST CALM DOWN. CALM D- CALM DOWN
*pulls out handgun*
HEY MAN I SAID CALM DO- HEY CALM DOWN MAN JUST- JUST CALM DOWN

ScrewTheLag: WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO CALM DOWN HUH? WHAT ABOUT THAT? WHERE ARE MY RIGHTS AND FEELINGS MATT? WHERE!?

*pulls out chainsaw* I'LL TELL YOU WHERE THEY CAN BE, INSIDE YOUR BELLY MAYBE? LEMME TRY. C'MON MAN, THIS'LL BE FUN.

MattEmAngel: HOW CAN I EAT YOUR FEELINGS THAT MAKES NO SENSE YOU ARE UNDER ARREST BY THE LOGIC POLICE. YOU GO TO LOGIC JAIL.
(from ScrewTheLag's profile comments)

And so the next morning, Sir HahiHa sallied forth to the southwest, riding all day and so reaching said valley by the evening. Indeed there it was, big, dark, even harder to see in the waning light, a castle whose walls seemed to be made of dense brown indigestible bakery. "The perfect defense", Sir HahiHa thought, in awe. The gate guards, who were luckily not French, let him in, and soon he sat, waiting for an audience with the cunning King of Castle Pumpernickel, wondering what trials awaits him.
HahiHa

Mmmm.... Edittuccine Alfredo.
Ferret

Gantic: The journey continues! to a table with a board game.

R2D21999: Wat is a board game?

Gantic: It's a game played on a board.

R2D21999: Wooooaaaaah. That's amazing!
(from I want to play another game...)

Here's the proof... signed by my doctor.

[Quoting: Depr0 is like 23 i swair! give him beer
signed; reAl d0ctor I pr0mise]
xXxDAPRO89xXx

HEAR YE HEAR YE I AM THE TOWN CRIER! *starts crying* ;~;
Riptizoid101

Dr_Walrus: 24. I'm new and here to count to 100

GhostOfNinja: 25. I'm not so new, but still here to count to 100.

helpo1: (26) - I'm not here and I count to 100.

Frank_Frooton: 27. hi im mjolnir and ive been sober for 2 hours. thanks.
(from Count to 100: Superfictional)

spoons..baseballs...my fantasies are being realized!11!
Frank_Frooton

This thread is the most insipid, ill-conceived, and uninspired piece of dreck that has ever washed up from the bubbling cesspit that forms the absolute dregs of human mentality. The existence of such deplorable bilge is an unsightly blot on the Armor Games escutcheon and an affront to all right-thinking beings.
FishPreferred

I like the letter blue.
xXxDAPRO89xXx

[quoting pangtongshu: (they form from dust)]
Mindblown

[quoting FishPreferred: Cobwebs are produced by Theridiidae species.]
No longer mindblown.
ScrewTheLag

At least that's what my talking helmet says.
Freakenstein

There were a bunch of Super Space Robot Knights as well, but they didn't have any powers besides telecommunication. They are listed in the Super Space Robot Knight Hall of Infamy. The Wretched Peasants didn't get any of that and they are too many in number to name, so we'll just ignore them for now.
MattEmAngel

OBJECTION! Could someone get an ambulance! I'm bleeding from multiple lashing wounds and I've stained the carpet red because of it.
red303

The toilet paper is flipped forward. Always. If flipped backward, I WILL flip it forward.
Freakenstein

the copy and paste skill is strong with this one
stan640 (from HACKED AG STATUS ACCESS comments)

We always need more rules to not follow
pickpocket

Seriously, you guys are about as huggable as a giant pink teddy bear to a seven-year-old girl. Yeah, I hate you that much. In a few years, only a few of you will still be here, but I will still hate all of you.
Gantic

These new sticky's have taught me how to not have my asherlee threads get zophiad due to devoidlessing my cenere.
master565

You see, our quantum enumerator was damaged back when the rhinoctopus escaped its holding cell, and I guess none of the surfboard ninjas filed a report to the Grand High Council of Custodial Technicians, so we couldn't get the spectre deflector up in time to stop the Atlantean invasion forces. They were, of course, repelled by the roach battallion in the end, but now the technetium forge is in ruins and we've lost three of the inviso-suits somewhere along the way. Also, the umlaut reservoir is nearly depleted again.
FishPreferred

pang's brain comes straight out of the gutter, R2 writes like he's from another galaxy, strom only shows up for literal blood and guts, Fish goes through synonyms like a chain smoker goes through Marlboros, and I generally nitpick and push the envelopes until they fall off the table into the fiery pit of moderator intervention.
MattEmAngel

Unfortunately, Gantic succeeded in his takeover and defeated the resistance before it could get any sort of footing. The mods were imprisoned forever and ever, but life wasn't so bad. Cute, fluffy bunnies everywhere!
Gantic
Showing 46-60 of 72