ForumsSupport Forum[Helped] User request temporary ban

3 2023
12345ieee
12345ieee
135 posts
Farmer

Sorry if this is not the right section of the forum, but having seen other topics on ban here I thought this was the right place.

If is not (or the topic is better addressed by email) I apologize.
I also apologize for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

Would it be possible to have the this account ( @12345ieee ) temporary banned from the site due to user request?

I searched on the forum and found no precedents, so I'll elaborate a bit:
in another site moderators had no problem banning users for a given period of time when the user himself asked for it.
They then left a note on their internal tracking system stating that the ban was an user request and was not to be counted against the user for future decisions.

While I'm perfectly aware that I could simply not log in the site and achieve the same effect, I want to be sure my future chronic procrastinator self won't go anywhere near Gemcraft till the end of the exams session.

So, in the end, can this account be banned per user request till Sunday 15th February?

Thanks for reading, if an admin/mod feels more appropriate to conduct this by email he/she can write at the mail associated with the account itself.

• 3 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Uhhhh, sure, I don't see why not. 15th of february? That's a long time.

Even when banned, you can still play the game that tempts your attention, though

12345ieee
12345ieee
135 posts
Farmer

Online saves, that was the whole point, if I cannot log in I cannot really play, should have made it clearer.

Thank you.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I can take you to the 12th of February.

Showing 1-3 of 3