ForumsGamesNew Games :/

2 1308
gravenwolf15
gravenwolf15
2 posts
Jester

So ive been using armor games for years, since before the first Last Stand. This site has always been my go-to place for flash games because it has a simple layout, always has good games to play, and it is just overall the best flash game site in my opinion. Recently, however, ive noticed that the new games that are coming out, arent any fun to me. They seem really childish and arent really appealing to older people. (im 16, just to let you know) The newer games are just boring and its hard to find myself entertained by them anymore. If anyone else can agree then i think that there needs to be a change in how the games are made and put on this website because its just not fun anymore. Let me know what guys think and also if you know any games that are fun, i have probably played them, but say them anyway.

• 2 Replies
TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

I know what you mean. If you pay attention you'll also find that games are getting less plays. I think this has to do the fact that since we the first generation ever exposed to games like these we are also right behind the veterans who first made these games. In short I believe its because younger people are making them and thus naturally less experienced and so on.

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

Just don't play new games. At all. I still play a game made in 1998 almost every day.

Showing 1-2 of 2