ForumsForum GamesInterest Check: Good 'ol' Fashion D&D/WoW like-game.

7 3524
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I'm not sure what I would call it yet your welcome to suggest ideas. This is an RPG where you choose a class and a race with different perks and abilities and beat quests and stuff. The battle system with melee weapons and ranged weapons would be just saying what you want to do with your weapon. But later on I i will give you skills like the ability to light your sword on fire. With magic weapons I will give you spells but you can also suggest spells if you want. If you need more info or anything like that just tell me!

• 7 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I need story info, else i will put a no to the idea.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I think Im going to make it similar to FG medieval but a bit different.

In the year 650 C.E. The Kingdom Alliance was at war with The Underworld Alliance. The Kingdom Alliance consists of 3 kingdoms inhabited by 3 different races. The humans, the dwarves and the elves. The humans were ruled by King Ulric Terrowin. The human kingdom was named Steelward. The elves were ruled by Queen Orienla Silverleaf. The elven kingdom was named Elfield. The dwarves were ruled by King Kargeth Stonehammer Ironfist the Great. The dwarven kingdom was named Stoneforge. The Underworld Alliance also consists of 3 kingdoms inhabited by 3 different races. The orcs, the undead and the demons. The orcs were ruled by King Agronach Zugrak. The orcish kingdom was named Darksted. The undead were ruled my king Kendrick Grim. The undead kingdom was named Undergrave. The demons were ruled my King Ulthrak Draxen. The demonic kingdom was named Hellfernia.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

I would definitely play something like this, I like RPGs which don't have stats. Probably because stats in RPGs either make everything 'insubstantial' or make the game to complicated.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

May i get the point of starting the war and goal?

Anyway, i'll join as long as it's not like the rest of your RPGs where you made one, players join, they get to play a short time, then it just dies out of activity randomly.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Yah me and locow1 both have that problem I just loose interest but most because I don't like making RPGs with stats. But I keep making RPGs with stats for whatever reason.

Any reasons for starting the war and goal:

Everybody has there own theory about why the war was started. Some people think its just that the humans hate the undead and the other races in the alliances had to join in. Some people think its the valuable recourses in the dwarvern mine. Others think its because the demons sometimes burndown elven forests just for fun. But no one knows if there theory is right they just wonder, and wonder.

The thread will be made.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Any suggestions for a name?

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

"Fables of something something"
Mainly I just like the word fables.