ForumsGamesFavorite Video Game Music

34 14063
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Pretty simple, what is your favorite video game song or sound track to listen to?

I myself like a good variety of music, but depending on my mood I will switch it up, and I have favorites for different moods.

For example: When I want a peaceful soundtrack, Zelda's Lullaby. Its nice and calm and I actually left it playing one night when I went to sleep, which worked like a charm.

If I want something epic to play, which I often do, one of my favorites is Skyrim's main theme, partially because it was what introduced me to Lindsey Stirling (first video was her and Peter Hollen's cover) and partially because I don't care that much for lyrics, but if its in a foreign tongue and very loudly sung its just the sort of thing audiences adore.

~~~Darth Caedus

• 34 Replies
shadowkiller99
shadowkiller99
9 posts
Nomad

Well, I like "White Tiger" from Disgaea, And "It Has to be This Way" from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and most of the Zelda soundtracks, but lately I've been into the ending theme from No More Heroes.

JasonWhite
JasonWhite
28 posts
Nomad

Didn't search for the song's titles so I guess I'll pick one from an MMORPG called Dragon Nest. The songs sung by Erutan. Erutan also sang some nice songs on some Final Fantasy Titles.

I also really like the background music on Nier.

Laslty some OST on Atlus games especially on Persona Titles and the game, Catherine.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

Destiny's soundtrack is really epic, they used an entire orchestra to preform it, makes the game more awesome and is good for mah earz.

Halo 5's soundtrack is cool, especially at the ending.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

a platforming game called geometry dash uses the songs that are on newgrounds. many of them are great

p.s unfortunately its a paid game

thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

Honestly i could listen to The Last of Us soundtrack all day.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y97u-U0nvJM]

Gilountre
Gilountre
33 posts
Nomad

I like absolutely different music style, from indie t hardcore and some tracks from disco of 80)
I`m afraid I`1m late for Halloween, but here are horror music from video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gExGrY32mcgames)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Xenoblade Chronicles X has some of the best music that I've ever heard from a video game. It just fits so well with whatever you're doing, wether it be running through the fields of Mira or fighting a particularly tough creature, while also delivering fantastic songs that will fill your ears with awesomeness.

pewpewsword12
pewpewsword12
24 posts
Shepherd

The solo on the Mario Kart 8 dolphin track. *forgets the name

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

GEN 1 LAVENDER TOWN THEME!

just kidding, i could listen to broken sfx instead of it

mitkoto
mitkoto
9 posts
Nomad

Heroes Of Might And Magic 4!

james7488
james7488
1 posts
Nomad

I love Neogeo and is my favorite game and i play any time on my HTC Mobile and you should to try this game it's awesome

chiragpatel
chiragpatel
8 posts
Peasant

I have a favorite song that I've heard on the middle of the year 2015.

Sonic Adventure 2 - Cosmic Wall

I also listened to this music when fighting a Cosmic Monolith in Epic Battle Fantasy 3.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Commando 2 (Miniclip), Second boss theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYXEHoAT5Po

chiragpatel
chiragpatel
8 posts
Peasant

I forgot something to tell you here.

I got another favorite song as it's my first favorite video game music as first heard in 2016.

Undertale - Megalovania

I actually first heard and listened to it on March 3, 2016.

I even listened to it when fighting the final boss in Notebook Wars on March 4, 2016.

Nisham
Nisham
5 posts
Peasant

I love the Pokemon soundtrack

Showing 16-30 of 34