ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Cannot Play Logged In

30 6636
ArmedMedic3153
ArmedMedic3153
2 posts
Peasant

@ferret Even though I am logged in, I cannot get Last Stand to load. This has been a 5 day thing. Any help?

• 30 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Does the error message that pops up state something like "Cannot connect", etc?

Cause if it is, you could try changing your DNS to Google's. (8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4). Also, check whether your firewall settings are blocking DZ.

ArmedMedic3153
ArmedMedic3153
2 posts
Peasant

There is no error message. When I sign in, I click on "Play Now" and it sends me to the sign in screen again. When I sign in again, it repeats the process all over: Play NOw screen, sign in screen, play now, sign in, etc.

anthonythegreat3870
anthonythegreat3870
1 posts
Nomad

same thing happens to me There is no error message. When I sign in, I click on "Play Now" and it sends me to the sign in screen again. When I sign in again, it repeats the process all over: Play NOw screen, sign in screen, play now, sign in, etc.

generalstormfox
generalstormfox
2 posts
Peasant

Same here. Could play on my home pc just fine a few hours ago.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@ArmedMedic3153 @anthonythegreat3870 @generalstormfox Could you tell me what browser your using? If you switch browsers, does it do the same thing? What about "Privacy" or "Incognito" window?

generalstormfox
generalstormfox
2 posts
Peasant

Both use firefox, different versions. Both could load just fine a few days ago, now one can't. Nothing special besides the usual adblockers.

PaineMe1
PaineMe1
7 posts
Shepherd

I've been getting the same problem with Chronicles of Herenvale.
I use IceDragon browser (spin off of FireFox) in Private Browsing to separate accounts most of the time it works but got the past couple of days AG has been giving me problems. I had the game bookmarked with this address:
http://armorgames.com/chronicles-of-herenvale-game/14068 (Didnt work after I logged in).

So I went to the Home page of AG and clicked on MMO, sorted by name and clicked on CoH (normally that works or just clicking on MMO and then the game). When I clicked on the game 2-3 days ago like that it worked with this address:
http://armorgames.com/chronicles-of-herenvale-game/14068?tag-referral=mmo (So I bookmarked that one)

Now when I tried it to day, it didnt work with either link. So I tried it in regular old firefox. Didnt work with the first link. Tried my method again and got the other link and it work.

But I really wanted to play my games in my browser IceDragon and I found if added a ? after the numbers it worked. Anyone mind explaining to me why this happens? Starting to get annoying and for some reason it's doing it more often this week.

Thanks!

snjezana_hadzic
snjezana_hadzic
1,537 posts
Shepherd

I have problem where i can't play with my profile too... But im playing trough facebook (fb account)
Are you 3 ?

SleepWlker
SleepWlker
8 posts
Nomad

@ferret
I am also having this problem with The Last Stand: Dead Zone. I have cleared my cache. I have checked my firewall. I have disabled all my add-ons and blockers. I have tried Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and even IE. I log in to the game, click the button to play and it takes me to a log in screen to enter my information; if I log in it takes me back to the screen with the button to click to play. It just takes me in an endless loop and will not allow me to play the game.
(Edit: I have also verified my browsers and flash are up to date)

SleepWlker
SleepWlker
8 posts
Nomad

I've even tried resetting my password at this point. Nothing helps.

PaineMe1
PaineMe1
7 posts
Shepherd

@snjezana_hadzic I dont use FaceBook

@SleepWlker I dont think resetting your password would help. :P I posted my "solution" for my game on page 1. Might help, might not but thats what I have found when I log in. Mess with the address bar AFTER the:

armorgames.com/the-games-name/18798498

Add just a "?" or add the "?tag-referral=mmo"

IDK I just found that to be my fix for my game yesterday.

SleepWlker
SleepWlker
8 posts
Nomad

@PaineMe1

At this point I was willing to try anything. Besides I hadn't changed my password in a while. Figured it couldn't hurt.

Tried your fix and it worked. Thank you so very much.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@SleepWlker Sounds like that's a fix for broken or corrupted cache, clearing browser cache or playing in a "Privacy" or "Incognito" window would have the same affect.

SleepWlker
SleepWlker
8 posts
Nomad

@Ferret

I have cleared my cache, 3 times. I have also tried "Privacy" and "Incognito" windows and it still doesn't work unless I add the ? to the url like @PaineMe1 recommended. As stated in my post above I have also tried these things:

"I have cleared my cache. I have checked my firewall. I have disabled all my add-ons and blockers. I have tried Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and even IE. I log in to the game, click the button to play and it takes me to a log in screen to enter my information; if I log in it takes me back to the screen with the button to click to play. It just takes me in an endless loop and will not allow me to play the game.
(Edit: I have also verified my browsers and flash are up to date)"

I do not feel this question is actually answered, though I have a work around that works for now?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@SleepWlker Could you link me an example of a working URL, and a non-working URL for you?

Showing 1-15 of 30