ForumsGamesCan you help me find an about 6 year old flash game?

5 3006
Horscht
Horscht
2 posts
Peasant

Can't find it on armorgames or any other flash gaming sites.
It was kind of like a bullet-hell type game similar to "Death vs Monstars", but more simplistic, no fancy graphics or sounds. I discovered and played it probably about 5-6 years ago. It was on a stand-alone site, had a blue background. You had to control a little spaceship or whatever, all kinds of different enemies would spawn, home in on you and you would have to dodge them and I'm not sure if you had to shoot them or make them shoot themselves with their own bullets. After each level you could buy upgrades or something. It was mostly about getting on the high score list, at the later levels there were a loooot of enemies on the screen at once and most enemies had a simple "home in towards the player" behaviour, with special enemy types, like spawners that kept on spawning until killed. Others could only be damaged from the back etc. The thing that I remember most about it, were the masses of monsters being dragged around at the later stages of the game, the difficulty and the blue background.
It's not death vs monstars, it's not frantic, not bubble tanks. I looked at all the games on armorgames, and it's not one of them.
I'm not sure how many people even knew of it back then, how popular it was, don't even know how I found it, maybe through sites like i-am-bored or something.
Comes to my mind every now and then but never really remembered or found it. Maybe it doesn't even exist anymore or changed a lot.

I thought I could just try asking here, why not. Maybe I'll get lucky.

• 5 Replies
kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

No clue, sorry. (bump)

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

It seems like a Arcade game,Maybe if you looked on the arcade section of certain sites?

yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd
Horscht
Horscht
2 posts
Peasant

No, definitely not floatin assault. I think it had a simpler and unique name, maybe just 1 word, probably something with a Z or C in it, that's what my brain tells me ;P. Also simpler graphics.
Looked something like this:
http://i57.tinypic.com/f5ceh0.jpg
I'm not a good artist
There are just too many sites with flash games, mostly bad ones, I looked through a few of them but can't find it anywhere, I'm pretty sure the developer never uploaded his/her game to any big site. It was hosted on the devs site, like www.devsname.com/hisgame That's probably why I'll never find it again.

*step in to let the pic happen Please use only non-capital letters --> img (not IMG)

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

Here is one game site I know of like that: ben olding games. Probably not on there though.

Showing 1-5 of 5