ForumsSupport Forum[Redirected] Not able to access any games

5 1774
Lord_Badger
Lord_Badger
10 posts
Nomad

Come on AG, there are multiple threads with people not getting access to their games now... just disable the ads on your site until you figure out what the problem is and get a fix for it implemented.

By now you (AG) have gotten enough information to figure out that the issue lies with the (new?) ad for your own site (which I think is kind of redundant showing up on the very same site it advertises for / redirects to), where the add doesn't count down or time out.

This issue is the same with all the different browsers I have tried.

Come on AG, remove the ad already.

• 5 Replies
Lord_Badger
Lord_Badger
10 posts
Nomad

Title should say "Not able to access..."

Apologies for the typo.

brmlol
brmlol
5 posts
Nomad

You're not alone.

Nothing loading, redirecting to AG.com w/ a hosting ad.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Aaand just to not let out any of the same topics, here is the picture of the issue blocking all games:
http://i.imgur.com/aTYi9wv.jpg

waxon
waxon
2 posts
Peasant

Well I'm glad it's not only me. I really hope this can get fixed. I see that yellow Play button on every game on every browser.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

[Official Mod Update]

The issue has been forwarded to the staff and once they get into the office, they will look at it to fix it as soon as possible.

Please redirect any comments or questions to this thread HERE. All other threads will be locked and redirected to this main discussion thread.

For the meantime, please stay calm and have some patience as the staff will be doing everything they can to solve and fix this problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being a great member of Armor Games!

~MrDayCee

Showing 1-5 of 5