ForumsSupport Forum[MAIN THREAD] Loading issues with Flash Games - "Play" Button redirecting to Home Page - Games not loading...

154 63394
Armourjerry
Armourjerry
131 posts
Chancellor

Does the Moderators know of the problem that's currently going on with AG?
Everyone seems to be suffering it.
I can't even play my favorite games now.

• 154 Replies
Lord_Badger
Lord_Badger
10 posts
Nomad

I'm fairly sure they have noticed it, tho the big question is if the devs / system administrators have been notified?

The moderators are likely not the persons that can fix this, and I have no idea if AG has people on-call 24/7 to deal with situations like this.

I hope they get somebody on it right this minute (...not holding my breath tho).

Lord_Badger
Lord_Badger
10 posts
Nomad

*Lulz*
That actually made me chuckle.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Doesn't matter which stuff can or can not do something with this. It'd be reassuring if they would at least notify the users that they noticed the bug.

All we see currently that this issue is "answered" (see other topic's title), without a solution, an answer, or any post from any of the staff.

Lord_Badger
Lord_Badger
10 posts
Nomad

I totally agree, Twilight2.

Everybody is having this issue right now.
Let's hope they fix it before the weekend,... and learn a lesson about testing their updates before they implement them and makes the site inaccessible for everybody.

TheBigShoe
TheBigShoe
2 posts
Scribe

I have the ad free feature and the site is still down. Guess I am going to bed.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Armourjerry @Lord_Badger @brmlol @twillight2

What exactly is the issue we are discussing here? If it's something site related, then we Mods can indeed do nothing to fix it. That's where staff members come into play...

Assuming that the staff pushed an update blindly that derailed the website is a bit harsh guys... they know what they are doing when it comes to this, as it is their job. And if something does go wrong, remember that we're all human, not robots...

I will callout to @Ferret and @Boppins about this here, but I would like to have some info on what exactly is the problem.

Piegod13
Piegod13
1 posts
Shepherd

@MrDayCee the problem is that when we go to play a game it pops up with a link saying "go play this on armor game"

seeker555
seeker555
1 posts
Shepherd

The same exact problem described in this thread which, unlike what the title says, is not answered.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

The problem is THIS:
http://i.imgur.com/aTYi9wv.jpg

Brings to the home page instead opening the game.

Lord_Badger
Lord_Badger
10 posts
Nomad

@MrDayCee

Firstly:
The issue has been described in detail in several posts now, complete with screen captures and text, explaining the issue.
I have already typed up an explanation, with a proposed fix for the issue, in my (misspelled) post "Not (a)ble to access any games".

Secondly:
The fact remains that the ad (the one with the yellow "Play" button that is shown in previously posted screen captures) does not count down and/or time out, and doesn't redirect to the game loading page, so this is a buggy feature that as been rolled out today (presumably by the AG devs).
As to you saying that is "harsh",... well... I say it is fact, and the reality of things is that the truth can sometimes be "harsh" as you say.

Have the AG devs been notified yet, and are they working on removing/disabling the buggy ad until they can get it working?

Lord_Badger
Lord_Badger
10 posts
Nomad

@MrDayCee

I can not see a reply yet, so I have the following questions for you:

1) Do you still have problem understanding what the actual issue (crippling the AG site) is?

2) What is being done about this currently? Have any devs been notified yet? ...and are they available/working on this issue now?

kampi
kampi
2 posts
Blacksmith

maybe we should just wait for a reply

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

A mod in one of the threads showed up and said posting the issue to two other who i tink can be relevant to the issue. Keep calm and switch to k(censored).

Lord_Badger
Lord_Badger
10 posts
Nomad

@kampi
That is exactly what I'm doing; waiting for a reply and, more importantly, a solution to the issue with nothing loading on AG.

kampi
kampi
2 posts
Blacksmith

i guess they are working on a solution.

Showing 1-15 of 154