ForumsNews and Feedback[Redirected] Terrible advertising

2 4238
Bolleb0f
Bolleb0f
1 posts
Peasant

I like armorgames and I play games here for a long time, im always logged in on my account but now im totally flabbergasted that you achieved to molest this gaming environment.

Im logging in on my AG account, Trying to play one of my favorites, Rogue Soul 2, ive click it and ofcourse I need to see an advertisement before I can play.

However, the advertisement is from Armor Games itself telling me to play this game on armorgames and it wont go away. When I click play it just redirects me to the frontpage of armorgames, I go to the game again and the circle will start all over.

Really, what da fak , advertising on your own website in your own set up advertisement block that players have to view, and telling them that they should play this on the site where they are already are without the possibillity of actually getting to game?

You guys are foking hopeless
----------

Hmm I will calm down and thank you for your response.

@slipknotblalbla18843
I Think its hopeless that they implement a glitched advertisement of themselves and that the staff isnt even in office to fix it. And your theory doenst make sense at all, cause AG does not bake the burgers themselves they just gather all different kind of burgers and offer you a whole menu.

And yes I do think that this is hopeless situation that should have been prevented, AG service is to give us free gaming, but they are currently not able to live up to that service, they failed. Heads or atleast one head should roll for this.

• 2 Replies
slipknot2k4
slipknot2k4
2 posts
Jester

How could say hopeless for providing you free games? is that what you say when someone offers free burgers for a month and then the grill breaks?

And its a server issue and should be resolved shortly just hang in there.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Bolleb0f Could you please calm down and refrain from swearing about a glitch that is occuring at the moment? Thank you... the issue has been forwarded to the staff and once they get into the office, they will look at it to fix it as soon as possible.

Please redirect any comments or questions to this thread HERE. All other threads will be locked and redirected to this main discussion thread.

For the meantime, please stay calm and have some patience as the staff will be doing everything they can to solve and fix this problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being a great member of Armor Games!

~MrDayCee

Showing 1-2 of 2