ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] What happened to Panzer General Online

14 5663
YoroiAsobi
YoroiAsobi
8 posts
Blacksmith

Has something happened to Panzer General Online? I just logged in to find the game has been removed from my My Games listing. Additionally, the game cannot be found via the Search Games facility.

• 14 Replies
bryanstaylor
bryanstaylor
2 posts
Peasant

I couldn't get into my account yesterday and now have the same issue. The url is a dead link. armorgames.com/panzer-general-online-game/16059

jaho1974
jaho1974
1 posts
Scribe

Same, without any comment, without any anouncement wether here or at the Panzer General Page??

Zetsumi666
Zetsumi666
2 posts
Shepherd

Frankly, I'd like to find out as well, especially since I can't access anything I had on that game since I didn't have an account through the service. Just some kind of word on what has happened, or what is going to be done to reimburse AG players if this game was removed would be quite helpful.

bobbylikespie
bobbylikespie
4 posts
Shepherd

idk too

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@YoroiAsobi @bryanstaylor @jaho1974 @Zetsumi666 @bobbylikespie

We are wondering about this as well and we forwarded this to the staff to take a look at, or shed some light on it guys... please await their response on this! Thank you for your patience!

bobbylikespie
bobbylikespie
4 posts
Shepherd

thx

mikavelik
mikavelik
1 posts
Nomad

+1 to await some sort of explanation

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard
YoroiAsobi
YoroiAsobi
8 posts
Blacksmith

Most excellent!

The game has returned to my "My Games" page, and I'm able to load, log in, and play the game exactly as before. Many thanks!

bryanstaylor
bryanstaylor
2 posts
Peasant

Confirmed it's back. Thanks Ferret.

Zetsumi666
Zetsumi666
2 posts
Shepherd

I'm good on my end as well. I'm going to take a guess, and say it was caused by something Ubisoft did on their end when they put the Uplay servers through maintenance.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Ferret @Tasselfoot Thanx for the great work!!

bobbylikespie
bobbylikespie
4 posts
Shepherd

thx

cody40261
cody40261
1 posts
Nomad

I am having the same problem now

Showing 1-14 of 14