ForumsGamesWhat's your all time fav MMO?

4 2688
UltraNerd77
UltraNerd77
5 posts
Shepherd

Go ahead and post your favorite mmos and we could lead a vote on which is the best! :P or, whatever

• 4 Replies
treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

well, i'm not entirely sure which i would say is my favorite but i do occasionally return to the game, Nodiatis. one thing i've always like about that game is the owner, Glitchless, does hold to his word. you use a time card to get paid or premium account status for a certain number of days and the character you used it on will never be deleted unless you do it yourself. so...around 5-7 years now and while i get the periodic email reminding me of it, my original character STILL SURVIVES! those passive skills, the passive exp gain (passive training), is all STILL rising to this day without end.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Dawn of the Dragons. It's the only MMO I actually got into and was able to play without getting bored or mad about pay-to-win players.

AlanSmithee
AlanSmithee
5 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, Dawn of Dragons was a lot of fun.

LouTheLarge
LouTheLarge
11 posts
Nomad

RuneScape. Although I dislike the game in its current state, back prior to the game-changing update in December of 2012, it was easily my favorite MMO and go-to game in general.

Showing 1-4 of 4