ForumsForum GamesMedieval Life Rpg

108 23455
AlCapown
AlCapown
70 posts
Peasant

Introduction
This is just like any other 'Life RPG' but there is a very big twist, it's in medieval times. As you grow up and train, big battles and sufferings await you! Battles will be turn-based Again, this is a 'Be Original Project' RPG.

=====================================================================

Sheet
Name: (Full Name, try to be Medievalish please)
Origin: (Read below and choose one)
Strength: 1
Agility: 1
Endurance: 1
Vigor: 1
Magic: 1
Melee Damage: 5
Ranged Damage: 5
Health: 20/20
Power: 20/20
Energy: 20/20

IMPORTANT: As you progress through your age, many more things will be added to your sheet such as Abilities, Equipment, Title etc. Your stats will increase too depends on what you are training at. This is just the starting sheet as you are only a baby.

Origins
Rovalg Mountains - Living in the cold winter chills of the Rovalg Mountains grants you a permanent resistance. (+1 ENDURANCE)

Archvault City - Being born in a wizardy land marks your soul filled with spellpower and thinking. (+1 MAGIC)

Falcon Castle - Suffered a little cut from a shortsword once you were born, you felt power then. (+1 STRENGTH)

Deep Forest - Found by the animals after being thrown away from your parents, you know how to survive in the forest. (+1 AGILITY)

Stats Meaning
Strength: This is how much damage you deal with heavier melee weapons and fists. (1 Strength = 5 Melee Damage)

Agility: This is how much damage you deal with ranged weapons and throwing weapons. (1 Agility = 5 Ranged Damage)

Endurance: This is how much health you have. If your health reaches 0, you die. (1 Endurance = 20 Health)

Vigor: This is how much Power you have to cast Physical Damage spells only. (1 Vigor = 20 Power)

Magic: This is how much energy you have to cast Magic damage spells and how much damage you do with them. (1 Magic = 20 Energy)

Final Confirmation
As I said, this is 'Being Original' project, a mix between Life RPG and Medieval RPG. And yeah... ONLY 3 PLAYERS PLEASE! Thank you!

This is ROTYS concept and i am trying to renew it, since i enjoyed it immensly way back.

• 108 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Corax
Origin: Falcon Castle - Suffered a little cut from a shortsword once you were born, you felt power then. (+1 STRENGTH)
Strength: 1

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I'll join in a bit, going out for a while, so just save me a spot, k?

AlCapown
AlCapown
70 posts
Peasant

Origin: Falcon Castle - Suffered a little cut from a shortsword once you were born, you felt power then. (+1 STRENGTH)
Strength: 2

"YOU ARE BORN"

You wake up in a crib crying, its dark and you cant see feet ahead of you, what do you do?

(You will advance quickly through the early ages)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I continue to cry.

AlCapown
AlCapown
70 posts
Peasant

Inventory: Knife
Gold: 10
Melee Damage: 10

Your mother comes and picks you up and calms you down.

(You advance to age 5)

You are sitting outside your fathers woodworking shop doing some work on a chair leg when your father comes out handing you 10 gold coins telling you to go and buy some lunch for the both of you at the local butcher.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I nod and rush off at speeds only youthful kids can attain, keeping my head down and rushing toward the butcher.

AlCapown
AlCapown
70 posts
Peasant

The butchers older who is a bit older then you is standing outside yelling at his sister(who is the same age as you), what do you do?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I run up to him and shout at him, "That's not nice!"

AlCapown
AlCapown
70 posts
Peasant

He looks like you like you are some sort of muppet. He pokes you in the chest saying, what are you going to do about it pleb?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I punch him right in the face,

AlCapown
AlCapown
70 posts
Peasant

You punch him square in the face, he looks at you shocked before running away crying. His sister walks up to you and says "Thanks" and kisses you on the cheek before skipping away.

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Tybalt
Origin:Falcon Castle - Suffered a little cut from a shortsword once you were born, you felt power then. (+1 STRENGTH)

My first time,don't blame me for mistakes.

AlCapown
AlCapown
70 posts
Peasant

Origin:Falcon Castle - Suffered a little cut from a shortsword once you were born, you felt power then. (+1 STRENGTH)

You wake up in a crib calmy seeing light peer in from the window, what do you do?

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

I cry and see if anyone is around.

AlCapown
AlCapown
70 posts
Peasant

A woman in a robe picks you up trying to nurture you the best you can, you notice that there are alot of other cribs in the room.

(Advance 5 years)

You are in your orphanage when a carrige with potential parents comes, what do you do?

Showing 1-15 of 108