ForumsGamesIncursion the Thing (IOS) level 14 help/strategies

2 3167
briancs159
briancs159
1 posts
Farmer

Since the IOS version is different from the flash versions, I wasn't sure where to post this topic so I figured here was a safe place.

I have played Kingdom Rush, Cursed Treasure and the flash versions of Incursion among many others so I do have some experience in the TD genre.

I was hoping that someone here has played this game and can help me out with a certain level. I am currently stuck on level 14 - Temple of Healing. It is modeled off of Level 9 - Temple of Healing of the flash version of Incursion but with some key differences. The IOS version of Temple of Healing has you starting out with 300 gold instead of 500. The enemies also start off fairly hard instead of starting off easy. Take the first wave for example, instead of traitors, you get Satyrs and savages. It only gets harder from there.

There are 20 waves and I have yet to get to wave 10 without losing health to a mob of enemies. Normally when I have trouble I would scour the internet for strategies but there doesn't seem to be any for the IOS version. So I turn here in the hope that someone can give me a winning strategy or at least some tips.

• 2 Replies
DanielPark
DanielPark
2 posts
Nomad

I am also currently stuck on that level, it's those freakin Satyrs that get me. I think the best thing to do is find out which enemy causes the most trouble on that level and train more of the solider type (Light, Heavy, Magic) that can sort them out.

If I find a way to get past this level I will post any tips etc

DanielPark
DanielPark
2 posts
Nomad

Hey, i made some progress earlier. I managed to get to Round 19 earlier. First thing I'll say is don't worry about the Satyrs in the first round and it doesnt matter if you let some things slip through. Mortars and Elves of TGC got me to round 18 without any issues. The blue guys in the other hut seemed to help quite a lot, i got them at round 3. When i got to round 19 a load of wyverns and imps just charged straight through (by this point i had maxed out all the huts)

I'm going to try and see if i can get any further and will post any inprovements

Showing 1-2 of 2