ForumsForum GamesNew RP/RPG Announcement Board | February 2015

2 3769
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Here is a place to announce new RPGs that are looking for players. Users can look here for new RPGs they can join. Provide a link to your thread and a short description of your RPG to attract new players. Please let other users know if registration is closed.

• 2 Replies
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I present to you Sword 'N' Shield!

In the year 650 C.E. The Kingdom Alliance was at war with The Underworld Alliance. The Kingdom Alliance consists of 3 kingdoms inhabited by 3 different races. The humans, the dwarves and the elves. The humans were ruled by King Ulric Terrowin. The human kingdom was named Steelward. The elves were ruled by Queen Orienla Silverleaf. The elven kingdom was named Elfield. The dwarves were ruled by King Kargeth Stonehammer Ironfist the Great. The dwarven kingdom was named Stoneforge. The Underworld Alliance also consists of 3 kingdoms inhabited by 3 different races. The orcs, the undead and the demons. The orcs were ruled by King Agronach Zugrak. The orcish kingdom was named Darksted. The undead were ruled my king Kendrick Grim. The undead kingdom was named Undergrave. The demons were ruled my King Ulthrak Draxen. The demonic kingdom was named Hellfernia. Everybody has there own theory about why the war was started. Some people think its just that the humans hate the undead and the other races in the alliances had to join in. Some people think its the valuable recourses in the dwarvern mine. Others think its because the demons sometimes burndown elven forests just for fun. But no one knows if there theory is right they just wonder, and wonder.

Character Creation Thread

Role Playing Thread

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

I have a new RPG called Survival Island: Season 1

2018- Channel Three has picked up a group of teenagers and adults to compete on a new show. Survival Island gives a group of people the chance to earn 4 million pounds each but they must survive on an island. They can use any means to survive. This island has been created over the course of 10 years and has many dangerous plants and animals living on it. Now who will survive?

Showing 1-2 of 2