ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Online Save Disappeared - Gemcraft Chasing Shadow

36 12367
tcfwilson
tcfwilson
1 posts
Jester

I have used the online save slot to record my progress for Gemcraft Chasing Shadow. However, my save disappear and I have no way to retrieve it. Please kindly help in this issue.

Thanks.

• 36 Replies
digideus
digideus
4 posts
Peasant

same here. apparently everyone is having similar issues at the moment. can we have an update from AG please?

holmzito
holmzito
1 posts
Nomad

I swear if I have to start over I'm never using Armor Games again. I'll go to Kongregate SO HARD.

CrystalLuna
CrystalLuna
11 posts
Jester

I had the same issue. Online save disappeared. I cleared my armorgames.com cookies, and reloaded the game a few times and then it worked and my save came back. I don't know for how long though. But you can try it perhaps.

tehiche
tehiche
1 posts
Farmer

Been trying the same for a few hours now and no luck. My save is still gone

lordkail1
lordkail1
1 posts
Peasant

Mine also just started today 6:53 AM to also stop working. And I no longer saved loading up.....Armor games please fix!!

catcrazyuk
catcrazyuk
14 posts
Peasant

Saved game disappeared for me too

claverhouse
claverhouse
3 posts
Peasant

Online save also disappeared for me for Gemcraft Chasing Shadows when checked this morning. Was around level 217 last night. Have cleared the cookies on both my home machine and work (where I also play) and after logging back in it is definitely gone. Could we have a response from a moderator as multiple users are reporting the same issue on the same game all at the same time.

claverhouse
claverhouse
3 posts
Peasant

I dont know if it helps but even though the Forum recognizes me as logged in, when I go to games which allow online saves (including Gemcraft Chasing Shadows) it does not seem to recognize that I am logged in at all. The Forums though DO recognize that I am logged in (hence allowing this post). Could this be something to do with Armor Games passing through the login information to the game?

F1r3st0rm
F1r3st0rm
2 posts
Nomad

when i log to the site i have a CFRS problem

i click on the button try again but the login seem good.

when i load gemcraft the savegame are disappeared

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@tcfwilson @digideus @holmzito @CrystalLuna @tehiche @lordkail1 @catcrazyuk @claverhouse @F1r3st0rm We're going to be looking into this issue today. Often save game issues are fixed by clearing cache, or testing in alternate browsers, but I will admit there is a lot of people in here so I'm going to do some digging.

Bishohki
Bishohki
2 posts
Shepherd

save game for chasing shadows is gone,
also, I will point out, that the armor games website itself, is having issue with my account, it keeps making me log in, (never did that before ) it used to remember. The option to log in with facebook is not working, and, when i log in manually, it complains my password is wrong, ( and its not ) but, it logs me in anyway. something is definitly screwy here with the login accounts

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Bishohki Could you try now for me? We've put a fix in place.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@tcfwilson @digideus @holmzito @CrystalLuna @tehiche @lordkail1 @catcrazyuk @claverhouse @F1r3st0rm @Bishohki I've noticed that most of the users I've checked still have save games. Please try now, it looks like it may have been a temporary issue. If it doesn't work, you can also try a "Privacy" window or "Incognito" window in your browser, and see if that works.

digideus
digideus
4 posts
Peasant

@Ferret Working for me now, thanks

Zippidydooda
Zippidydooda
1 posts
Shepherd

Online save disappeared for me too.

Showing 1-15 of 36