ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Online Save Disappeared - Gemcraft Chasing Shadow

36 12375
tcfwilson
tcfwilson
1 posts
Jester

I have used the online save slot to record my progress for Gemcraft Chasing Shadow. However, my save disappear and I have no way to retrieve it. Please kindly help in this issue.

Thanks.

• 36 Replies
gothamb
gothamb
1 posts
Nomad

nope still broken. when you click on the game it loads the commercial then you click on play game. then it says you should log in (which i am) and all of the save slots are blank. if you click on a blank slot you are taken to a log in page and then the games loads the commercial again. its a never ending loop of Nissan commercials!

EE201501
EE201501
10 posts
Nomad

I have the same problem with Cursed Treasures 2 !
Something weird is going on with this server ...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Zippidydooda Here is a picture of your save games...

http://i.imgur.com/Dd8eBue.png

Please try clearing your cache or trying a new browser.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@gothamb Here is a picture of your save game...

http://i.imgur.com/8yhvbcr.png

Please try clearing your cache or trying a new browser.

EE201501
EE201501
10 posts
Nomad

@Ferret: I did clear my cache, nothing chenge. I do have a save game in Cursed Treasure 2, slot 2, which is for testing this issue. But the save game in slot 1 with the really high rank is still gone.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@EE201501 I'd say make sure this is the correct account for you, because I don't see any Cursed Treasure 2 Quests, which usually means you didn't play CT2 on this account.

EE201501
EE201501
10 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the reply, but I played several times. I dont want to produce duplicate tasks. In my other task I describe my rank i got. I played for a few days, keeping to log in and out online and using the slot nr 1 on the left side. Since I have the same issue with a different game, might it be possible there is a general problem with the server ?

EE201501
EE201501
10 posts
Nomad

Here is the account mail:

Click here to confirm your email address.

If the above link does not work, you can paste the following address into your browser.

http://armorgames.com/verify/D6S9BYJBZ2F58RYG/EE201501

With your new account you can save your game progress online, chat with members in our forums, edit your user profile, rate and comment games and collect quests. We know you have many options when it comes to playing games online, we're proud that you chose us.

Thank you for playing on Armor Games!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@EE201501 Did you never earn a Quest? You're account is less then a week old, so you've only been playing in the last week?

EE201501
EE201501
10 posts
Nomad

Yes, that is true, but I played lots of hours

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@EE201501 I'm confused how you played hours and didn't earn Quests, but if all this is true - the save game doesn't exists any longer. I'm sorry.

It's very rare, but this does happen when a game bugs out on occasion.

EE201501
EE201501
10 posts
Nomad

OK, i accept that the save games are gone. But I dont think that it is a game issue, since other people have the same problem with other games.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@EE201501 It's true, however all their save games are still there. And they all have earned Quests appropriate to their games. I think your case is different.

Bishohki
Bishohki
2 posts
Shepherd

Issue seems cleared for me now, it remembered me, and my savegame is back.
ty

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Glad to hear it.

Showing 16-30 of 36