ForumsForum GamesArmor Games Survivor Sign Up Thread

29 10747
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Inspired by the TV show, Armor Games Survivor is competition about surviving each week, where 1 person gets eliminated, in order to make it to the finale, where eliminated players form a jury and vote for the winner

Players will be spilt into 2 tribes, and in order to avoid elimination, you will need to help your tribe by participating in weekly challenges, if your team loses a weekly challenge, then you will be subject to elimination, where you and your teammates will have to vote for who they want to send home

In order to survive, you will need to form friendships and alliances with fellow contestants, and you will need to form a strategy in order to avoid being eliminated

At a certain point in the game, the teams will merge, and you will be competing in competitions for yourself, and if you get eliminated after the merge, you will get to become a part of the jury who will decide who wins Armor Games Survivor

Throughout the course of the game, there will be Immunity Idols which will be hidden, and if you find one, you can use it to prevent yourself from being eliminated in any one week

If you haven't watched the show before and/or this confuses you, don't worry, everything will be cleared up as the game begins

I think that you'll probably enjoy this game, I'll do the best that I can to make it as fun and interesting as possible, even if you're eliminated

If anyone wants to help me with hosting this competition, or host this on their own, please let me know

This Game Will Take Place On Another Forum the reason for this is because on this other forum, it will be easier to have private conversations, which are essential to this game

Here is the link to the forum where the game will be at

I plan on starting this sometime this week, so until then, be sure to look out for updates in this thread

I will allow up to 16 people to join

1. red303
2. trigon123
3. Gogotank
4. Saphire24
5. evilsweetblock
6. Doombreed
7. stealth_ninja05
8. JACKinbigletters

• 29 Replies
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

#FlopThread :P

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

It actually looks like a really cool thread. I don't know why people aren't joining. I'll join.

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

LET'S DO IT!

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Yay

It's different than most games here, I played a game like this in a music forum I was on, and I really enjoyed it, and I think that it'll be fun ^^

I updated the sign up list

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I want to join too!

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

Sure. :P (if i can)

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Of course you can join!

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I'll try to recruit some more people.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Thanks

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Screw it, im in >

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It sounds a bit like an RPG but I am really curious as to what the challenges will be. I'll join too

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Six people already! What's the minimum amount of people we can play with? Also, at what point will we split teams up and have individual challenges?

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

This is similar to an RPG is some ways, but I can promise you that it's a lot different

I have a few challenges in mind, and I might use some of the same challenges from the Survivor game that I played before as well

The absolute minimum is probably 10-12 only because otherwise there would be very few weeks as groups

The split up will probably occur somewhere between when there are 8-12 players left in the game, it depends on each game though, because, for example, let's say that one team wins the challenges every single week, I wouldn't let 1 team lose most of their members before the spilt

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Do I need to log in and give you my email?

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

technically yes, however, you can use a service like 10 minute mail if you don't feel comfortable sharing your email

You will also need to create an account for the forum, but it shouldn't take too long to do

Showing 1-15 of 29