ForumsGamesnoob question (King of towers) ogre king

2 1405
dranz187
dranz187
5 posts
Nomad

How come my damage, seems to end up only being 40% of my max damage more than most of the time? It seems like I do 50% of my attacks at 40% damage, 20% at 50-60% and 10% around 70% damage and 30% of the time i do my max damage? Is this influenced by anything? I notice the boss just hits harder some times then others?

• 2 Replies
syonidv
syonidv
1 posts
Farmer

The game appears to calculate a fixed amount of damage the boss does with each hit--usually anywhere between 1/9th and 1/3rd your total health.

The amount of damage you do to him is proportional to the amount of time you stay alive, which is inversely proportional to the amount of health lost with each hit. Hence the amount of damage you inflict is equal to 3-9 times some base value. The 9 would be the maximum; the 3 would the the minimum.

dranz187
dranz187
5 posts
Nomad

Wow that a great answer, thank you. So basically its just random chance on how many hits he willl throw between 3 and 9 hits. I'm assuming troop count our soldier reducing damage skills play no affect in this? You will always die between 3 and 9 hits?

Showing 1-2 of 2