ForumsForum GamesThe armor war (Armor Games based RPG)

5 3173
Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

In the kingdom of Armoria A villanous overlord named Gantic created a civil war in the kingdom. He made many factions with leaders. The great Armor War just begun.
Name: (Username with out numbers)
Faction: (The White rabbit or an origanil or another users)
Weapon: (Weapon used on forum games)
Bio:

• 5 Replies
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Name: Gogotank
Faction: Penguin Army
Weapon: Flaming Katana
Bio: A Greek Penguin who wants to be friends with everyone and will only attack for self defence.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Nivlac
Faction: AG Hotel (Run by apldeap)
Weapon:
Hotel Death sword [A curved black sword with a skull as a pommel. Capable of controlling shadows and just being a sword]
Bio
:Hello, and welcome to Armor Games! I'm Nivlac, and I'll be your tour guide. Please, take a free sample of our delicious, homemade cookies! I assume that you'll be staying at Hotel AG, since that's pretty much our only hotel here. Armor Games is a great place where a lot of gamers play, um, games! The Forums is also a great place to hang out. There's all sorts of interesting people here! About accommodations...Oh yes! Your room will be on the tenth floor, where the zombi- whoops, I mean, friendly people are! I do hope that you'll enjoy your permanent stay here at Hotel AG.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Eliakith
Faction: The dark mages
Weapon: Staff of shadows (capable of manipulating shadows into doing the wielder's bidding. Though you might think the shadows are intangible, you'd be wrong.)
Bio: Nobody knows anything about him, except for the fact that he wears a royal purple hood, covering his eyes, but not his demonic smile. All who oppose him vanish mysteriously.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name: Danwar
Faction: Dragons
Weapon: A black sword with a green carving of a dragon on it.Legend says it's wielder will control an entire army of dragons.Legend also says that it changes colour if the wielder transforms,polymorphs,grows,or otherwise changes in physical body.I'd be careful if i were you.
Bio: Danwar is a strange dragon that travels about the forums,often looking for something to do.He sometimes hides in his lair though,but noone knows where it is.He also sometimes wears armour similar in design to his sword,but not always.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Someone already made this silly bean

Showing 1-5 of 5