ForumsGame Walkthroughs(SPREADSHEET) StrikeForce Kitty 2 - Character sets

6 24894
helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

http://jpeg.cz/images/2018/01/03/dgJ9.jpg
--- Click the picture for link to the game. ---

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A WALKTHROUGH/GUIDE. ONLY A SPREADSHEET.

EDIT-NOTE2: A MINI-WALKTHROUGH FOR LEVEL 20 AND THE LAST BOSS CAN BE FOUND HERE.

I've been playing StrikeForce Kitty 2 for a few days now. During that period, I've made an "all character sets" list. It can be found here (Google Docs).

The list is complete (as of 2015/02/14), with all 200 basic (+31 artifacted) sets, their Power/Energy/Speed values, if they miss a piece, type of their attack, their special ability and (for the basic ones) if they're upgradeable.

Use it without hesitation if you have any use of it. My pleasure.
Though, please, don't just copy it and claim it as your own. (Almost) everything else is allowed.

Should you have a question or find a typo/mistake/anything else you'd like to point out, please, feel free to comment/ask/correct me.

PS: If you want to be sure that I'll answer you, mention (@helpo1) me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT (2018/01/03): Updated links to pictures.

• 6 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Wow this is just what I needed. You wouldn't mind adding the stats for after the artifact-able ones are artifacted, would you?

edit: just had to scroll down, thanks!

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

You wouldn't mind adding the stats for after the artifact-able ones are artifacted, would you?
edit: just had to scroll down, thanks!

See that you've already found it, but yes, all 31 artifacted are there as well, below their original version.
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

This is really, really great @helpo1 It's very (ahem!) 'helpoful'!

So helpful, in fact, that you've just earned yourself a merit!

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Why, thank you, @Moegreche! Glad that it's 'helpoful'! :P

demonic160
demonic160
3 posts
Chancellor

thanks for this it really helps

BSMalevich
BSMalevich