ForumsForum GamesTown of Salem forum game Discussion

15 7247
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So I've just thought of this idea today. I've thought about having a forum game RPGIsh thing about Town of Salem. It's basically a game that's a mix of an RPG and a tournament.

For those who don't know, Town of Salem is kind of like a detective kind of game with three kinds of groups.

There's Town, which is a team trying to find the mafia, Serial Killers, Witches, etc. However, you don't know who anyone is, not even if they're on your team. So depending on your role, you could be killing the mayor for all you know and would never even know.

There's Mafia, which is also a team but unlike town, the mafia knows who is on their team. Mafia's goal is to kill off all the Townspeople and anyone else in their way.

And the final is neutral, which isn't a team. Neutral is basically a lone wolf kind of role where you have to kill or survive to win.

What the game is truly about is lying and deceiving each other in order to avoid being lynched or killed. Some people take the silent approach while others speak in order to get people lynched.

I have nothing set in stone yet and things are being planned, but I would like to know if anyone would be interested in it.

If there are any other questions or suggestions, ask me or suggest to me here.

• 15 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 15